2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

vent visors anyone?

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2006, 01:13 AM
Redone4x4
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default vent visors anyone?

Car wash got the best of the drivers side visor and i was wondering if anyone had one (or the pair ) laying around they would like to sell. just thought i would check before i spent the $50 or so.

Old 03-06-2006, 03:36 AM
ryans590
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: vent visors anyone?

how long have you had them? i know some have a 1 year warenty if it "falls off" (dont tell them the car wash riped it off) you can take it back to where you got it and get a new one. if you go to a truck place to they can order just the one you need too

those carwahsed are hard on accesories was it an automatic one? i bet ive had to fix atleast a half duzon sun/moon visors because of them if your lucky it just pulls out a cupple screws and you just put in some nutserts if your not so lucky you come back with the visor in a cupple pieces lol then they give us a funny look wen we say we cant fix that so ither they get a new one or your stuck with holes in there roof

i tend to just stick to the do it your self ones

Old 03-07-2006, 12:31 AM
Redone4x4
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

they were on the truck when i bought it. they look great, but one cracked in half. my kids are always with me, so the automatic wash for $7 is quite appealing. But now it will cost me about $50 to fix it...oh well.most of the visor is still there, just looks tacky, the rear half is missing. should have known better, they dont seem to be attached too securely.

Old 03-07-2006, 01:49 AM
ryans590
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

well you cant expect too much from just 2 sided tape (3M tape)

Quick Reply: vent visors anyone?