2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Who's in Az

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2006, 03:12 AM
guardrail
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Who's in Az

Who here is in Az and where do you go wheeling? Would like to get a trip together. I live 30 miles west of downtown Phoenix. Anybody interested?

P.S. Don't hit me with the "Crown King Trail" or the "Box Canyon, Martinez Cabin, Coke Ovens" I am looking for something that is a little less crowded.

Old 04-07-2006, 07:46 AM
azffighter
Rookie
Default RE: Who's in Az

Hey how's it going? I acutally head up to Sycamore Creek up by Saguaro lake. (on the East side) Unfortunately I don't have a lift or anything but I will have new tires on Friday not that I've ever gone anywhere I couldn't go up.

Ken

Old 04-08-2006, 04:31 AM
guardrail

Yeah, I've heard about that area, looks pretty interesting and close to phoenix. Is there water in Sycamore Creek? I just headed out to the White Tanks (2 minutes from my house) and I was AMAZED at the places my new (to me) Ram was able to go. I wouldn't mind checking out that area sometime.

Old 04-10-2006, 04:56 PM
Eric326

I have to jump on here and say hey. I live up in Glendale, not sure where you guys are at but definetly have to say I'd love to go do some 4 wheeling with some Dodge guys. Well I don't have much input for ideas when it comes to trails, unfortunately I usually only get out of town for hunting. Unless you want to see who gets stuck first goin into pleasant the back way on Table Mesa Rd.

Eric Terry
Semper Fidelis

Old 04-11-2006, 06:40 AM
guardrail

Eric,
I live out in Buckeye just south of the White Tanks. I know a few trails there that range from mild to moderate. If you just want an easy trip, we could always just follow the Hasseyampa (I don't think I spelled that right) River from Buckeye to Wickenburg. There is a cool little canyon just north of Wickenburg in the river that always has water. There are also lots of trails in the Bradshaw Mts north of lake pleasant, lots of little ghost towns in the area too.

I'm game if you guys want to do it!!!

Old 04-11-2006, 01:16 PM
Eric326

Sounds great, something not too hard is probably best since my Dodge isn't too heavily modified yet. Up too you guys on which trail you guys want to go out too. Just let me know what day and general time you guys want to get out there, or meet somewhere. Sounds great though, I look forward to gettin out there with you guys!

Eric Terry
Semper Fidelis

Old 04-14-2006, 12:52 PM
azffighter
Rookie

I'd be happy to go as well. Email me here and let me know when as well. I'm actually breaking in my new tires tomorrow out at four peaks. A bunch of us are going out shooting and blowing stuff up. Take care.