2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

O2 Simulator install.

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2006, 10:12 PM
dflyboy
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default O2 Simulator install.

The paper that come with the simulator tells you how to install so i am not gonna repeat that, but here is some help on how to correctly hook it to the right wires. This worked on my 99 1500 and should be the same on all 96 to 2000 trucks.

Truck wires (before connectors)-----O2 sensor (universal)-----O2 Simulator-------Action
Green\white stripe-----------------White----------------------Red---------------12V power
Orange\black stripe----------------Black----------------------White-------------Signal
Black\blue stripe-------------------Grey-----------------------Black-------------Ground
Black\white stripe------------------White---------------------------------------Heater

The simulator wire color may differ from set up, but all the other info should be the same. Hope this saves some time for you if you were thinking of doing this.

Old 04-14-2006, 10:40 PM
kroffty
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: O2 Simulator install.

Thanks This will help me with my A/F gauge install

Quick Reply: O2 Simulator install.