2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Winter has broke

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2006 | 02:16 AM
Spike7ss
Veteran
Default RE: Winter has broke

Winter left a couple weeks ago, melted all the 3 feet of snow we had from one month worth of "winter".

Now its muddy, and my new MTs got there first "test run". Drving though dark fields in mud with V-10 and 500lbs of winch and bumper makes my truck sink like a rock. Its a good thing I have the gears/motor/tires to get out without the help of a ford.

Diffs dragging, mud up to the front bumper, and the look on a ford owners face........Priceless

Old 04-21-2006 | 03:52 AM
shott8283

here where me and scott live (Dodgeramman) the winter wasnt that bad..i remember when i was a kid that we would STILL be getting snowdays now and that they would have to threaten to make the school year longer b/c we used all the snowdays up... now winter comes and goes and its like it was never here.

looks great scott!!!! im bout to jump into some bodywork myself... a few dents and gotta repaint the tailgate and then paint the rollpan

you got a booth your doing your spraying in? im building my own out of plastic tarp and PVC frame and box fan and a HEPPA filter from a furnace

Old 04-21-2006 | 05:14 AM
Dodgeramman
|
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: shott8283

you got a booth your doing your spraying in? im building my own out of plastic tarp and PVC frame and box fan and a HEPPA filter from a furnace
Yeah Ryan it's called a garage, and my wife hates it[:@]. It's drywalled and has a cement flood. I get good vent with the screens on the windows and back door, pulls out most of the bad stuff but ya gotta love that filler aroma!

Quick Reply: Winter has broke