2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

How much spray?

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2006 | 10:48 AM
JustinJohnson86
Captain
Default RE: How much spray?

ORIGINAL: crazy1snow

yeah i was going to put a 100 shot in mine when it had only 35k miles on it.. then i thought about it a little and figured i'd save up some money cause i lost my job..

i have just gotten another one this week.. only took four months of work to get it.

isn't it strange how it's a job to find a job???

Yeah no fooling, took me a month and a half to get my job, gotta be there in an hour lol...

And you said you were gonna post pics of your silenoids in your gallery, and let me buy the system =P

Oh well, whoever gets up the money first go ahead

Old 04-29-2006 | 12:40 PM
KenB

So does the timing not need to be retarded when on the spray?

Old 04-30-2006 | 08:10 PM
crazy1snow
Record Breaker

i believe it only needs to be retarted for running 100+ shots. also it needs to be timed for doing directport shots. if you're only doing through the intake with a wet system you can do it without timing retardation.

that was also another reason i hadn't done it yet. wasn't sure on that retardation thing. my roommate has done it on everyone one of his cars.. ok just his 12 sec 'lude and he didn't retard it. the lude also has 100+ miles and he's swaping the motor and putting a direct port in utilizing the fuel injectors. really really hot system he picked up for quite a few bones.

at least that's what i have read.. don't take me for a pro.. i'm not. just a guy on the power hunt.

the pics are actually quite large so i will try to post them. it would be esier if you just pm me with an email and i can send it directly.

Old 04-30-2006 | 09:42 PM
crazy1snow
Record Breaker

ok i posted some pics to my gallery of the stuff.

pm me if you're interested.

Quick Reply: How much spray?