2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Seeking forum members that live in middle GA

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2006, 03:02 PM
zeekxxx
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Seeking forum members that live in middle GA

Ill be moving there in the summer.

Anyone from around that area. Ill be stationed in Warner Robins and Id like to ask you some questions about what kind of lifts you can get away with there.

Maybe when I get there we can do some road trips and go wheeling together. I was kicking around the idea of making a club. -maybe make a website for the club with events this summer -

After over a year in the forum I know there is alot of people like me that like to wheel!

Id love to get a group of guys together on the weekend and fling some mud!

Post a reply if your from the area

thx

Old 05-04-2006, 05:38 PM
Ram1500Dodge
Veteran
Default RE: Seeking forum members that live in middle GA

im in augusta GA. and there pretty liberal about lifts here...couple of my buddies have about 7 inches on the k5s and what not and nothing is ever said to them..theyve run these lifts for about 3 years now. I dont know the exact law, but since theres no emissions testing they dont really look for that down here in the great state of GA. dunno if that helps you any but thought id throw my .02 in...

Old 05-04-2006, 06:08 PM
Drew
Professional
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

there are emissions in all the counties surrounding Atlanta. but for the Warner Robbins area your safe.

Mostly in GA what the fuzz looks for is the width of the tires. as long as it's not excessive things are cool.

now if your looking for a good lift I can put you in touch with a guy that does a dang good job that has a shop in McDonough, about an hour north of Warner Robbins.

I live in Fayetteville, about 45 min south of Atlanta. My Supervisor commutes all the way from Macon, just north of Robbins

Old 05-04-2006, 10:10 PM
Tani1500
Champion

hey zeekxxx, maybe you should drive up by me one day and come wheeling with me. i dont think you've seen my truck in a while but take a look at my mods and my gallery

Old 05-05-2006, 12:41 AM
dirty dog
Professional

the only dude i knew that got in trouble bout his lift had an f 250 with airbags and 44s but i run 8" under my 1500 and trucks are riding around that make me look small so i dont think u have to worry bout anything

Old 05-09-2006, 05:38 AM
zeekxxx
Captain

Well I was going to lift it myself but I sure would like to get a quote from him. Im all for saving *** pain on my end if I can help it. Please give me a website or phone number.

And Tani where are you?

If your not that far from me Ill come up after I get settled

see ya and thx for info guys

Old 05-09-2006, 02:09 PM
Tani1500
Champion

im from NJ, hell of a ride but. you can do the the lift your self. we did mine in 5 hours with a small lift and a impact.

Quick Reply: Seeking forum members that live in middle GA