2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

I need some friends

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2006, 04:17 AM
pollocksn
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I need some friends

Hey I was just wondering if any of you fellow dodge owners who like to go offroading live anywhere near me? All of my lame friends drive cars that get good gas mileage. So I have no one to go get muddy with. Any one near Norman oklahoma?

Old 09-11-2006, 07:54 PM
mntnceguy
Rookie
Default RE: I need some friends

Dam man, I wish I did! I could use some four wheelin buddies to, as all my friends are driving ricers as well, but I live in Denver. All these beautiful mountains and trails, and no Dodge clubs around that I have been able to find (probably just blind or sumthin). Good luck!

Old 09-11-2006, 08:22 PM
chief0299

Hey P,

I'm in MWC. Unfortunately, I've got a 2wd. Got stuck in North Canadian just off ne23rd and Sooner when I tried to play in the mud. I work for an OTA contractor, so free time is a luxury I don't often have. I sure wish I had a 4x4 though.

Old 09-12-2006, 01:54 AM
pollocksn
Professional

mntnceguy,
Yeah ive been in the canadian quite a few times. It was always in my old jeep though. Have you ever gone down to the river through Purcell? Thats they way I usually went its a blast going through the river bed when its a little dried up. Kinda sad I live in truck country and Dont know anyone who owns a 4x4.

Old 09-12-2006, 04:19 PM
RM_Indy
Record Breaker
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Check the regional sections of any of the Mopar related sites online. I was in the same boat yrs ago with all my friends having cars and not being into performance. Met a couple guys on a few sites and we work on our trucks together, buy parts together and race our trucks at the strip [8D]

Old 09-12-2006, 09:42 PM
cattleman40

If you like to play in the rocks go up to the Grand Lake area below the spill ways. There are some awesome trails there some of them you will need to grab your *****, they can be pretty hairy. If I wasn't stuck here in Fort Bragg I'd look you up. I have alot of buddy's that run that area. They don't care what you drive as long as you drive hard.

Quick Reply: I need some friends