2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Anybody need/want roll bar?

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2006, 11:13 PM
DieselDemon
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Anybody need/want roll bar?

I just read this thread....lol.

I used to run trains from Binghamton, NY down to Hoboken,NJ.

I could of had you drop it off at the Middeltown Metro North station and had a train bring it home to me...lol.

Ottisville, Campbell Hall, Tuxedo, Salisbury-Cornwall, Suffern, ......Jesus, I haven't thought about all them stops in a few years.....LOL.

Did you have a pic of the bar anyway?
Thanks.

Old 10-20-2006, 05:12 AM
jisthangin01
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'd like to see some pics off the roll bar also. I've been debating. I like having my toolbox now, and would really like to get my hands on one of thsoe BackRacks. I like the look of em. BTW - Dieseldemon- What railroad were or are ya working for? My friend ed's been runnin i think that train for a while now. I'm not sure if he's still doing it. He might have left when he went into the army. Just thought it'd be kinda funny if it was the same train.

Old 10-20-2006, 05:21 PM
pollocksn
Professional

Jisthangin I know the bull bars are out there ive seen them too. Im sure if you wanted to just buy one and modify your bumper it would work. I on the other hand do not want to cut chunks out of my bumper, probably screw it up. I havent found one that works on a sport yet. The grill guards ive found are hard to come by and more $$$. Ive also looked into a roofrack like a defender just to mount some lights on it. havent found one yet that will work.

Old 10-20-2006, 05:36 PM
JarheadX
All Star

Allen, keep me posted, I mapquested for where you are located, i'd be willing to head down

Old 10-20-2006, 07:51 PM
k12allen
Professional

ORIGINAL: JarheadX

Allen, keep me posted, I mapquested for where you are located, i'd be willing to head down
Just sent you an email with my local info. Give me a call if you want any details on the roll bar. Didn't get a chance to take a pic, but could tomorrow unless you are headed here then.

Allen

Old 10-20-2006, 09:35 PM
DieselDemon
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

originally ran for Conrail, the was bought out by Norfolk Southern. The only trains that run easy from Binghamton now are by a private railroad. The same guy who owns the NYS&W in Binghamton. It's all part of that Guilford Railway comp.

Old 10-22-2006, 04:44 AM
ChaoticBastard
Rookie

If something falls through and no one else wants it,I will grab it.Dont want to step on anyones shoes though.Just let me know.

Old 10-22-2006, 07:14 AM
JarheadX
All Star

Allen, As I talked to you before, my buddy jeff will be heading your way on his way back to Rochester and is willing to pick it up, thanks again.

Old 10-22-2006, 10:49 PM
shott8283
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

kinda off topic.. but thats cool you live in warwick..i got a good friend from the corps that lives in warwick with his wife.. names Tim Oneil.. not sure if you know him or not.. hes a volunteer at warwicks fire dept. and a FDNY firefighter.. went to iraq with him.. stand up guy.. his wife is really nice too.. Colleen (collins originally)

jarheadX...funny you mention rochester.. i live in leroy..bout 20 mins from roc.. i got to school at MCC on scottsville rd. ..

and DD.. funny you say that too.. my grandpa used to run trains for G&W IIRC.. either way their loco's were the orage and black..

small world..

Old 10-22-2006, 10:51 PM
JarheadX
All Star

shott8283 , thats awesome, we should meet up sometime

Quick Reply: Anybody need/want roll bar?