2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Oh Crap

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2006, 06:36 PM
mopar98
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Oh Crap

I'm 25 and yah she is great I just felt like whinin a little .
I have decided that I will get thering and I will give it to her on new years.
Should be easy to remember the date that way.
Well thanks for encouragement guys I'll let u know how things go.

Old 12-22-2006, 07:16 PM
Gary-L
Legend
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

37 and divorced. Last g/f kept pressuring me about getting married and wouldn't take subtle hints that I was ready. I finally dumped her. You're 25? Nah, wait to get married. Don't bow into social pressure just because your friends or her friends are married. Get more secure in your job, life, etc.

Old 12-23-2006, 12:01 AM
dhvaughan
Hall Of Fame
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

ORIGINAL: theshocker
If it helps man, I didn't get my ram or all the toys with it until after I was married. Going on four years and lovn' it.
loving what.... your ram, all the toys, or your wife ?
now that was funny.

Old 12-23-2006, 01:30 AM
BeachCrawler
Rookie

If you truly love her good luckbut remember the the life cycle of the average american male.

Plenty-mony
Matri-mony
Ali-mony
NO-MONY!

Old 12-23-2006, 01:42 AM
trippinout

Like the man said the worst years are the first 5-7 years. You'll have some big fights, but if you can get past those, you'll do fine.

Been married 13 years! Got married when I was 21 and wish I had waited a little longer. But,got 2 great kids, 8 and 12. Truth be told though, THE TRUCK IS MY WIFE'S!! Something about a woman who loves her truck. Bought it for her about ayear ago. Im just lucky enough to get to tinker on it and upgrade what I can. She still lets me be a male chauvanistic child (go play with my nitro rc trucks and cars).

Dont forget the stages of sex:
Anywhere sex - have it anywhere/anytime
Bedroom sex - only in the bedroom
Hallway sex - walk by each other in the hallway and yell F U

Old 12-23-2006, 05:32 AM
Racinfan83
All Star

Got married at 20, two kids by 24. Yougest one is a Senior now, and I'm still married to the same great woman 20 years later. Had a few big fights and a couple near split-ups in the first few years....but overall it has been great. I probably have more stuff and toys now than I would have if I had stayed single.....

Good Luck! [sm=icon_cheers.gif]

Old 12-23-2006, 02:04 PM
timwag2001
All Star

have you all heard of the new barbie doll thats coming out soon. its Divorced Barbie.
i guess it comes with half of kens stuff.

Old 12-23-2006, 03:30 PM
jram99
Veteran

I guess I'm a loner on this subject. My wife is my best friend. We met when she was in Jr High and I was a freshman in HS. Been together ever since.Working on our32nd year together. 24.5 of those married. Every new truck (5 Dodges, 1 Chevy) I've owned was since being married. 6 four wheelers of which I still own 5, although one of them is hers. Countless guns and other stuff. She doesn't hunt but doesn't care that I do. She does like to fish, so we don't have a problem there either. I think the secrete is that we were together long enough before marriage to know nothing would change afterwards. Marriage is like anything else in life, you will get out of it what your willing to put into it. That's my 2 cents worth. Now everyone have a great Christmas and New Years. Jeff

Old 12-23-2006, 03:36 PM
timwag2001
All Star

ORIGINAL: jram99

I guess I'm a loner on this subject. My wife is my best friend. We met when she was in Jr High and I was a freshman in HS. Been together ever since.Working on our32nd year together. 24.5 of those married. Every new truck (5 Dodges, 1 Chevy) I've owned was since being married. 6 four wheelers of which I still own 5, although one of them is hers. Countless guns and other stuff. She doesn't hunt but doesn't care that I do. She does like to fish, so we don't have a problem there either. I think the secrete is that we were together long enough before marriage to know nothing would change afterwards. Marriage is like anything else in life, you will get out of it what your willing to put into it. That's my 2 cents worth. Now everyone have a great Christmas and New Years. Jeff
[sm=lame.gif]
just kidding... you got lucky. not many people get it like that
[sm=icon_beat.gif]this is me and my girlfriend.

Old 12-23-2006, 04:56 PM
dangerousdegner

Man, I will tell you what, I have only been married for a year and a half, have a 7 month old and another on the way, Granted I was an idiot when I was single, but I have more free money now that I am married and more toys that ever before. I just save for it. By that way if you ever read this hun thanks for the best Christmas present ever, my truck!

Quick Reply: Oh Crap