DodgeForum.com

DodgeForum.com (https://dodgeforum.com/forum/)
-   3rd Gen Dakota general discussion (https://dodgeforum.com/forum/3rd-gen-dakota-general-discussion-152/)
-   -   THE OFFICIAL 3rd Gen Dakota OT Thread (https://dodgeforum.com/forum/3rd-gen-dakota-general-discussion/171857-the-official-3rd-gen-dakota-ot-thread.html)

baracis 08-20-2008 12:32 PM

Happy birthday again...and that aim message was pretty funny.

Altair 08-20-2008 01:05 PM

Happy Late Birthday Eric!!! And thanks for the laugh, how much did you drink?

Midnight SRT 08-20-2008 03:28 PM

Nothing like an ice cold Miller Lite at 3pm. :D

Altair 08-20-2008 03:55 PM

Haha, those should always be followed by another one at 3:10 :D

ericemery 08-20-2008 04:15 PM

well, it was absolute 100 (black) and MTD amp... went down way to easy...

Midnight SRT 08-20-2008 04:37 PM

Now Im pretty buzzed, layin down watching my name is earl... i lo0ve this show.... beer is better in a really cold big mug... bottles suck

baracis 08-20-2008 10:41 PM

OH ****! I found a video of Billy Bolt Thornton on youtube!! Lonely drunk mofo...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IPR-Hbahe4

lghtngblt02 08-20-2008 10:59 PM

Thats not me ya dumb shet Its tourettes guys http://www.tourettesguy.com/home.html

baracis 08-20-2008 11:01 PM

Originally Posted by lghtngblt02 (Post 1385352)
Ok, I lied. Thats me, not tourettes guy.

I figured.

lghtngblt02 08-20-2008 11:03 PM

Nice that wasnt as good as what you said on the other thread haha

ericemery 08-20-2008 11:26 PM

wow, good vids...

wyattc329 08-21-2008 01:12 AM

lol baracis is calling you Billy Bolt Thorton now.... I'm a trend setter hahahahah

ericemery 08-21-2008 09:12 AM

only difference is.... well... now that I think of it. its just a reeeeeaaaaaalllllllly long nickname...

Midnight SRT 08-21-2008 09:27 AM

You workin' today, Eric?

lghtngblt02 08-21-2008 10:25 PM

Eric dont work! He says he does but I dont see it! :D

Altair 08-21-2008 10:28 PM

You must not work, you're always on here! :P

lghtngblt02 08-21-2008 10:49 PM

I work alot man...Right now I am at 49 hrs in 4 days biznatch

wyattc329 08-21-2008 10:49 PM

Originally Posted by Altair (Post 1386223)
You must not work, you're always on here! :P

thank you someone else agrees! I don't think he actually has a job!

lghtngblt02 08-21-2008 10:55 PM

WTF.... you whores

Heres my company bitch... www.modjeski.com !
and heres my Job Title

Field Services Engineer
Description: Position involves field inspections and preparation of inspection reports with recommendations for maintenance and repair for all types and sizes of highway and railroad bridges, including fixed bridges, such as suspension and cable-stayed bridges, trusses, girder and beam bridges, and movable bridges. The Field Services Section also provides personnel for monitoring of new bridge construction or rehabilitation and special investigation projects. Position require some travel, especially during the Spring through Fall months. Field services are provided to clients throughout the United States and Canada; however, the Mechanicsburg office primarily serves the northeast region of the Country.

Requirements: BSCE and a willingness to utilize specialized equipment and techniques typically employed by rock and mountain climbers. Training is provided as needed for the job duties.

baracis 08-21-2008 11:06 PM

Here's my job description:

1C551
The Command and Control Systems Operations Career Field encompasses the functions involved in aerospace surveillance and aerospace vehicle detection, including missile warning systems, controlling, and plotting. This field includes control tower and airways operations; ground-controlled approach procedures; operation of all types of ground radar and related communications equipment, except weather equipment; either manual or semiautomatic plotting functions, or both, performed in aircraft filter centers and intercept control centers; establishing and providing air traffic control services in forward operating areas; operation of space surveillance and detecting and tracking equipment; operation of airborne search and height finding type of radar equipment; airfield management functions of dispatching, maintaining flight plan processing area of flight information data, and coordinating base operations and air operations functions with air traffic control agencies; operations systems management functions of maintaining custodial control and accountability of flight records, preparing and processing aeronautical orders and military pay orders, and compiling, recording, and auditing input data for resource management data systems; performance of command and control functions; operation of electronic warfare countermeasures equipment; functions of operating radio transceivers and associated equipment; performing preventive maintenance on radio communications and related equipment; submitting close air support, tactical air reconnaissance, and airlift mission requests; assisting forward air controllers in tactical air mission planning and operation; and providing terminal strike control as interim substitutes for forward air controllers in emergency conditions.

lghtngblt02 08-21-2008 11:10 PM

I am not even gonna read that jibberish, could they just have said "arselicker" or "bjgiver"

baracis 08-21-2008 11:11 PM

Or just drop a bomb on your house.

Shibby927 08-22-2008 06:19 AM

Shibbys been pwned...
It's alright I'm used to it. Your Mom pwns me every night.

snipingdude 08-22-2008 07:21 AM

Originally Posted by Shibby927 (Post 1386508)
It's alright I'm used to it. Your Mom pwns me every night.

Ha...(Leaves mouth open)

wyattc329 08-23-2008 05:15 PM

Originally Posted by lghtngblt02 (Post 1386256)
WTF.... you whores

Heres my company bitch... www.modjeski.com !
and heres my Job Title

Field Services Engineer
Description: Position involves field inspections and preparation of inspection reports with recommendations for maintenance and repair for all types and sizes of highway and railroad bridges, including fixed bridges, such as suspension and cable-stayed bridges, trusses, girder and beam bridges, and movable bridges. The Field Services Section also provides personnel for monitoring of new bridge construction or rehabilitation and special investigation projects. Position require some travel, especially during the Spring through Fall months. Field services are provided to clients throughout the United States and Canada; however, the Mechanicsburg office primarily serves the northeast region of the Country.

Requirements: BSCE and a willingness to utilize specialized equipment and techniques typically employed by rock and mountain climbers. Training is provided as needed for the job duties.

Someones getting frustrated ;-) I think we struck a nerve lol

While we're on the subject heres mine! hahah

2E153

1. Specialty Summary. Installs, maintains, overhauls, repairs, and modifies fixed, mobile, and transportable transmitters, receivers, transceivers, and related equipment. Included are amplitude modulation, frequency modulation, single sideband, and independent sideband radio systems and equipment for point-to-point and ground-to-air communications; facsimile receivers; low frequency, high frequency, very high frequency, and ultra high frequency radio systems; radio frequency amplifiers; recorders; keying and signal devices; generation and display equipment; and base radio systems. Related DoD Occupational Subgroup: 101.

2. Duties and Responsibilities:

2.1. Supervises ground radio maintenance activities. Oversees work in progress and reviews completed repairs for sound maintenance practices. Establishes requirements for maintenance equipment, support equipment, tools, and spare parts. Requisitions, accounts for, and turns in supplies and material. Interprets inspection findings and determines adequacy of corrective action. Reviews and ensures compliance with maintenance management publications and procedures. Administers land mobile radio (LMR) program and ensures compliance with provisions of LMR contracts. Identifies maintenance problem areas and recommends corrective action. Recommends methods to improve equipment performance and maintenance procedures. Evaluates justification and practicability of proposed modifications. Develops and enforces safety standards for ground radio maintenance activities.

2.2. Inspects ground radio communications activities. Determines equipment operational status. Serves on teams to evaluate ground radio activities. Interprets inspection findings submitted by other inspecting activities, and initiates corrective action. Determines adequacy of corrective action. Checks installed and repaired components for compliance with technical publications.

2.3. Resolves installation, repair, overhaul, and modification problems associated with ground radio communications equipment. Uses layout drawings, schematics, and pictorial diagrams to solve maintenance problems. Analyzes construction and operating characteristics of equipment to determine source of malfunction. Performs intricate alignment and calibration procedures to ensure maximum operating efficiency. Determines repair procedures necessary to correct defective equipment.

2.4. Installs ground radio communications equipment. Consults layout drawings to ensure equipment is properly positioned.Checks equipment for serviceability prior to installation. Assembles, connects, secures, and interconnects components suchas transmitters, power supplies, and antenna assemblies. Tests installed equipment for proper assembly of components and compliance with technical orders. Places in operation and tunes, adjusts, and aligns components to obtain maximum operating efficiency.

2.5. Deploys and activates mobile and transportable ground radio communications equipment. Refers to plans andequipment specifications to conduct site and equipment surveys, and establishes equipment systems interface. Unpacks,inspects, and positions communications equipment; erects antennas; and interconnects communications facilities.

2.6. Performs preventive maintenance on ground radio communications systems and related equipment. Inspects equipmentat specified intervals to determine operational status. Replaces defective components. Performs operational checks.

2.7. Repairs, overhauls, and modifies ground radio communications and related equipment. Isolates malfunctions using system checking procedures, required test equipment, analyzing voltage and waveform measurements, schematic diagrams,and equipment operating characteristics. Repairs equipment, including transmitters, receivers and transceivers, and radio teletype and facsimile devices. Tunes and adjusts ground radio components. Adjusts, aligns, and calibrates equipment for maximum operating efficiency. Fabricates and connects various types of antenna systems and transmission lines. Tests repaired components using bench mockups and related test equipment. Performs corrosion control.

2.8. Maintains inspection and maintenance records. Posts entries on maintenance and inspection records. Records meter readings and other pertinent data in equipment logs. Completes maintenance data collection forms.

baracis 08-23-2008 06:24 PM

2Echo career field is for homos! Radio bitch...

wyattc329 08-23-2008 07:23 PM

Originally Posted by baracis (Post 1387615)
2Echo career field is for homos! Radio bitch...

Yes yes I know... still better than services though.

baracis 08-23-2008 07:36 PM

HAHA...very true.

wyattc329 08-25-2008 06:25 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by lghtngblt02 (Post 1386294)
I am not even gonna read that jibberish, could they just have said "arselicker" or "bjgiver"

Attachment 116356

baracis 08-25-2008 06:31 PM

Lmao!

lghtngblt02 08-26-2008 08:51 AM

Shibby, its all good, cause when my mom is pwning your arse. I am pwning your gfs and your moms arse at the same time. They enjoy the facials as well :D haha

Thx Wyatt for the picture, you know whats scary though, its that you sat there and searched for "***got" or " homo" pictures...wtf, hahaha thats crossing the lines. :D

wyattc329 08-26-2008 09:19 AM

Originally Posted by lghtngblt02 (Post 1389720)
Shibby, its all good, cause when my mom is pwning your arse. I am pwning your gfs and your moms arse at the same time. They enjoy the facials as well :D haha

Thx Wyatt for the picture, you know whats scary though, its that you sat there and searched for "***got" or " homo" pictures...wtf, hahaha thats crossing the lines. :D

Only the best for you sugar.

lghtngblt02 08-26-2008 09:24 AM

haha, damn... so anyways, the trucks coming outa the shop today (hopefully) and Friday the exhaust is goin on :D:D

Midnight SRT 08-27-2008 08:49 PM

Jeez, what a lame OT thread...

baracis 08-27-2008 10:18 PM

Originally Posted by lghtngblt02 (Post 1389751)
haha, damn... so anyways, the trucks coming outa the shop today (hopefully) and Friday the exhaust is goin on :D:D

Nice...I'm sure you'll be posting pics.

lghtngblt02 08-27-2008 10:46 PM

Originally Posted by Midnight (Post 1391212)
Jeez, what a lame OT thread...

Yeah kinda wish I was parta the stratus boys....hahahah

Yeah right....

Altair 08-27-2008 11:19 PM

Originally Posted by lghtngblt02 (Post 1391305)
Yeah kinda wish I was parta the stratus boys....hahahah

Yeah right....

Ohhhhhhhhhh BUUUUURN!!!!! :D

This thread has slowed down quite a bit though

baracis 08-27-2008 11:37 PM

Hells yea it has. Who's all in a Fantasy Football team? And what's your favorite football team. GO COLTS!

Midnight SRT 08-27-2008 11:51 PM

In both DF fantasy leagues.

Bucs own... period...

and I was comparing this to the Neon OT threads which rock! :D

All the Stratus guys are on 3gmistu, 2gstratus or stratusphere.

ericemery 08-28-2008 12:09 AM

well, this thread sucks... kinda like reading pm love notes from lightning and wyatt... WTF is up with that? lol

df fantasy football... I guess we will see how this goes...