3rd Gen Dakota 2005 - 2011 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 3rd Gen Dakota.

Skyjacker Lift comming out

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2007, 07:53 PM
Cuban11182
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Skyjacker Lift comming out

I was on Dodge Talk website and read this: (read bottom) http://www.dodge talk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=179475

Old 11-10-2007, 09:51 PM
superdak05
Champion
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default RE: Skyjacker Lift comming out

the lift is in research and develpment, that means we will never see it produced, like our frt shocks we are all waiting for

Old 11-11-2007, 10:39 AM
vandutton
Rookie

I'm not getting my hopes up this time.

Old 11-11-2007, 11:30 AM
pro4x4
Veteran

Yea just another tease. I have been researching the possibility of trading in my dakota for a nissan frontier. I was reading on a nissan forum and some people complain about not having enough aftermarket support and complaining about getting 16 to 18 miles per gallon. Can you believe that. I must have found 6 or 7 companies that make lift kits for the frontier. I don't know what to do I love my dakota but if gas stays above $3 a gallon I don't know plus not being able to get a decent lift kit.

Old 11-11-2007, 06:37 PM
studlyblueiz
Veteran
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I know. Dakota's are like the only trucks that aren't full size with a V8. Kinda sad tho...we have 2/3 the truck and the same gas mileage.

Now I have to release on aftermarket lifts for the Dakota. I am kinda made we don't have any. I saw a new Ranger, S10, and Tacoma this wkend with a healthy lift on it and much better than the 2.5" from RC (sorry Adam). That is so stupid and sux. IMO, I would think more aftermarket would be interested in the Dakota b/c it's the only one with a V8. I almost regret not getting a Tacoma. If I didn't have a bad exp with the dealer i would have one of those now. The v6 almost has the same power as the v8. oh well I love my dakota we just need more aftermarket support. For me mostly a lift. Otherwise, I'll have to customize my own and I'd rather focus that attention to my jeep

Old 11-12-2007, 10:10 AM
RCXRAIDER
Rookie

yeah it does suck having no aftermarket support, us raider guys have even less we cant even get headlights, and we have to seek refuge in a dodge section, and be outcasts of the chrysler world,(i feel like that indian in that old commercial just standing there with a raider in the background, and one tear rolling down my face) haha hell if skyjacker does come out with i nice kit, i might even have to buy one, i'll just tell my boss i got a body lift.hehe

Old 11-12-2007, 03:32 PM
studlyblueiz
Veteran
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

lol. that would be funny. Then when every1 is rolling around on a skyjacker lift you can rag on him how you tried to convice him there wasmarket opportunity out there.

Quick Reply: Skyjacker Lift comming out