3rd Gen Dakota 2005 - 2011 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 3rd Gen Dakota.

Just curious

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2007, 09:36 PM
Altair
Dak attack!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Just curious

ORIGINAL: patman0323

21, graduated last year from Hudson Valley Community College with an associates degree in HVAC/R
I think Hudson Valley is like one town over from RPI, are you talking about the Hudson Valley near Troy, NY?

ORIGINAL: superdak05

41, went to school to become a adult film star, but they said look its so cute and tiny so i took up a trade in the printing field as a pressman
Dude I just about died laughing when I read that

Old 11-18-2007, 10:02 PM
patman0323
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think Hudson Valley is like one town over from RPI, are you talking about the Hudson Valley near Troy, NY?
Yup thats the same Hudson Valley.

That'a boy!!!!!You have just entered a very diverse carrer & your whole life is ahead of you,I wish you the best.
blu, thanks for the encouragement.

Old 11-18-2007, 10:14 PM
vandutton
Rookie

Wow, I didn't realize that many of us were in the same age bracket. Quite the variety of majors as well. Another forum I used to be on was almost all mechanics. I did that for a little while to help with the bills for school and rent, but it just cost too much to really get into the field because of tools.

I'm majoring in Music Education, and I'm gonna be a high school band director...Yes, it's nerdy, but I only work 9 month/year, summers off, and potential for an extra 25k/year writing halftime shows.

Old 11-18-2007, 11:51 PM
Frenchy
Banned

I just switched majors into photography..

I was a business management major, then as I realized how horribly gay it was, decided I needed to do what I like doing...

I have enough business background now, to start my own business, and that's exactly what I'm planning on doing...

Moving out to Cali, annoying the living hell outta Jimbo, spending more money than I make...

Oh man, how I envision the future to be sooooo perfect!

:-)

Old 11-19-2007, 12:04 AM
Altair
Dak attack!

ORIGINAL: Frenchy

I just switched majors into photography..

I was a business management major, then as I realized how horribly gay it was, decided I needed to do what I like doing...

I have enough business background now, to start my own business, and that's exactly what I'm planning on doing...

Moving out to Cali, annoying the living hell outta Jimbo, spending more money than I make...

Oh man, how I envision the future to be sooooo perfect!

:-)
I'd consider moving to Cali if I could find a decent job out there, I mean with my major it can't hurt to be near Silicon Valley

Old 11-19-2007, 09:05 AM
mb18
Record Breaker

I'm 26, but I work at a college...I do web design and manage the college website for Messiah College in PA. Graduated with an English: Communications degree from Lebanon Valley College back in '03. I'm also just getting going a small freelance web design/hosting business on the side.

Old 11-19-2007, 09:19 AM
babygotdak
Professional

Graduated Miami University in 2006 with a marketing degree. Now I am doing Inside Sales for a Process Equipment Distributor in Cincinnati. WWW.RODEM.COM

Old 11-19-2007, 10:49 AM
studlyblueiz
Veteran

Ooo...my turn...my turn...

I'm 23point83. I graduated last summer with an associates degree in mechanical engineering. It woulda been a bach.sci in mechanical engineering but NCstate twisted their required transfer credits on me at the end...[:@]...which would have left me with 1class a semester for a year just to transfer. So I said screw that and finished an associates instead.

Wound up doing Construction management for 8 months here in NC. And in April I got married and found myself working for a diff engineering group and I'm now typing this up from CAT computer. Here at CAT I help engineer backhoe loaders and write instructions for technicians on how to build them.

Old 11-19-2007, 01:44 PM
4x4QC06V8DKTA
Veteran

20....Northern Virginia community College....Soon to Be Virginia Commonwealth University...Majoring in Business Admin. & Management, walking out of there in 2 years with my masters Degree!! so that way i can leave Dodge and go into the government with a real job!!

Old 11-19-2007, 03:47 PM
Lil Blue322
Veteran

21, working full time as a firefighter/ emt, going to skol full time for nursing and fire science

Quick Reply: Just curious