3rd Gen Dakota 2005 - 2011 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 3rd Gen Dakota.

Front and Rear Bumper

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2007, 10:18 AM
Cadillac15
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Front and Rear Bumper

Hey all. Ive been watching this site for a little while now and see you guys have A LOT of good information. So here's what Im wondering. I have a White 2005 Dodge Dakota SLT Quad Cab V6 that I plan on doing a lot of work with. I am, however, the type of person that starts with looks. Right now I have Stainless steel Nerf Bars, A custom Tonneau, and the TM 2" leveling Kit. After reading through here I will soon get the blocks put in the back as well. This is my first truck and I bought it recently upon return from Iraq. I want to get rid of the cheap looking front black bumper, and the rear steel bumper. The rear is dented up some and the front one just looks out of place. I want to replace them with Fiberglass, or whatever material that can be painted, bumpers. so 1) Does anyone know where I can find them because Ive been having a heck of a time doing it, and 2) With the rear bumper would I still be able to keep my Tow Package setup? Thanks in advance for any help, I appreciate it! (Pictures can be found at www.fquick.com/SoldierMedic )

-Ben

Old 12-07-2007, 01:28 PM
Dak_in_Black
Veteran
Default RE: Front and Rear Bumper

[sm=welcomesign.gif]to the forum!

Don't know about the front but if you are talking about a rollpan for the rear, ask Frenchy how long he has been waiting for his!! [sm=escape.gif]

Old 12-07-2007, 04:31 PM
4x4QC06V8DKTA
Veteran
Default RE: Front and Rear Bumper

yeah roll pan for the rear and the front just find someone who will give you their vin so you can order a bumper and you'll just have to paint it yourself!

Quick Reply: Front and Rear Bumper