3rd Gen Dakota 2005 - 2011 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 3rd Gen Dakota.

The Fastman TB

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2008, 09:06 AM
RonnusTwo
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The Fastman TB

Well, it's finally ordered. After reading the comments from SuperDak in the DIY section regarding the Fastman throttle body, I finally gave in and ordered one thru the website.
For all of those thinking about ordering one, I 'll keep you updated as to how it goes for me. I am by far not mechanically incompetent, but at the same time I am not a mechanical whiz under the hood....

In addition to the TB I'm thinking about those Autolite plugs I keep reading so much about, as well as the "green" brake pads from AutoAnything for my front brakes.

I've been considering the powerwire, but not too sure... My gas mileage is bad enough, so if there's a possibility of it getting worse, I may not attempt it.

Wish me luck

Old 03-24-2008, 01:50 PM
Frenchy
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: The Fastman TB

Ifyou stay outta the throttle the power wire will help mpgs on the highway..

Old 03-24-2008, 02:26 PM
turbot_bird
Record Breaker

The tb dont help anyway if you are on it

Old 03-26-2008, 08:46 PM
RonnusTwo
Professional

I got an email from the Fastman himself stating that he has somebody shipping me the TB directly from their house or something like that. Apparently somebody ordered one for the 05 Dakota, but it turns out he stated the wrong year, and Fastman had him ship it to me rather than ship it back to save time.... Is that somebody on this message board by any chance?

Quick Reply: The Fastman TB