3rd Gen Dakota 2005 - 2011 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 3rd Gen Dakota.

Wheel Hop

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2008, 04:34 AM
User
Champion
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by baracis
If i get bored I'll make a list. It's one thing ending a thread and stating why. It's another to be a smartass and then lock it. Also, its great how some post on every thread with like 5 words. I don't know if that's just to get their post count up or what...
Get bored i want to see this.

PS: That was 7 words, not 5. So you cant count this post in your compile of Power trip Admin Posts..

Admin = Administrator = they can do whatever they want. If you fart to loud you can get banned! Don't even try it either.. lol..

man i just messing around. When i close a thread i useally just say its getting out of hand and tell everyone to calm down and close the thread and edit the posts that was a flame or w/e.

Tootles!

Old 08-16-2008, 04:37 AM
User
Champion
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Also about the Question at Hand about Wheel Hop.

Ya i use the universal Traction bars, linked above, they helped with the wheel hop a tad. CalTracs will work better.

and you can make custom Traction bars for your 03+ Daks there is a guide someplace online on how to make them, do a Google search.

Old 08-16-2008, 10:56 AM
baracis
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just a tad...that sucks. I'll give that google search a try.

Last edited by baracis; 08-16-2008 at 12:36 PM.

Quick Reply: Wheel Hop