3rd Gen Dakota 2005 - 2011 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 3rd Gen Dakota.

Fastman TB

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2008, 01:20 PM
trucky
Record Breaker
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Fastman TB

He took a long time to get mine, because he lost my order. I always hear how good he is about communicating and it's true, he took off 20 bucks on top of the 80 he gave back for my old TB.
ANYwho, I don't feel a difference in performance, which could be because I got the 69mm instead of his recommender 68, but I don't think that would make TOO much difference.
However, I'm one of those dakotas with the strange idles once in a while, espeically when braking hard or turning through a drive-through. This TB has made it disappear. I don't know if it was because I cleaned all the connectors and around the throttle body entrance but it's definately smoother. I also know for sure that this isn't just in my head, my shiftpoints are rougher, the good kind of rough. Quick and snappy, whether WOT or on a sunday drive.
Many recommend this MOD and I will chalk up my vote too. Just be smart about it, start out with an intake and exhaust. Plus either do Jet chip or wait out for superchips to figure out their new dakota support.

Quick Reply: Fastman TB