3rd Gen Dakota 2005 - 2011 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 3rd Gen Dakota.

Headliner ???

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2008, 03:02 AM
fireman2828
Professional
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My trailblazer had flip down and yes it blocked rearview mirror. Its not like you have the best view out back anyway. I like my side mirrors. With flip down you can get a bigger screen. My kids are still mad about getting rid of the trailblazer because of the tv.

Old 12-11-2008, 10:42 AM
studlyblueiz
Veteran
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I don't know how the cops work in areas outside of my local area but they tend to come from behind us carolinians on the highway. Unless I was driving responsibly and at a safe speed with the monitor blocking my view I may not care...but I don't always drive that way. i suppose i'm one of the few who find usefullness in keeping track of cars behind me; a different type of laziness i guess. If i keep track of them in what lanes they are i don't usually have to check my side mirrors.

I guess since i don't see much use in my side mirrors maybe i should put lcd's in front of them so others can enjoy watching final destination as they drive beside me...

Quick Reply: Headliner ???