3rd Gen Dakota 2005 - 2011 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 3rd Gen Dakota.

Dakota grill bull bar

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2009, 12:27 PM
newmexicoram
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dakota grill bull bar

This has probably been hashed over before but I can't find any post that will answer my question. I'm am looking for a Bull bar that the top of will at least be as high as the ram emblem on my grill. Have checked a few manufs'. out but all their specifications don't really say how high up the top of the bar is. Help. Ad pictures don't really tell all. I was hoping a member has dealt with this, 'problem' before. Looking for a nice bar that will also take some driving lights. Thanks.

Old 01-25-2009, 12:45 PM
jimboscomp
All Star

my bull guard kicks butt, and is as high as the entire hood. it protects the headlights too while mounting extra lights on it. It's the DeeZee bar, and I bought it at AutoAnything.com

Old 01-29-2009, 10:45 PM
KS Cowboy
Veteran

I know what you mean about the ad pictures. I ordered the deezee catalog but they didnt have any pics of the one for the dakota. I am trying to build my own custom grille and light guard. I am hoping that i will be able to beat the 300-400.00+ that most of the ones that i found cost. If anyone has any pics of theirs please post them.

Old 01-30-2009, 10:38 AM
newmexicoram
Veteran

Think I'm just going to go with the Steelcraft Bullbar in SS. Found it for $339 but, I'll keep looking for a couple of weeks see if I can find it a little cheaper.

Quick Reply: Dakota grill bull bar