3rd Gen Dakota 2005 - 2011 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 3rd Gen Dakota.

photo thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2009, 08:46 PM
superdak05
Champion
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Smile photo thread

as soon as i update i will post pics, but lets make it interesting. have 2 daytime pics and a least one night time pic. i think the night time pics are sweet, or even better have two seperate photo threads, one for daytime and one for nightime.

Old 02-21-2009, 12:43 AM
BAdassR/T
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ericemery
I ordered a new cam tonight... so I will be taking a lot of photos late next week...

(Canon Digital Rebel XTi 400D. cant wait to get it here and take some pics... lol)

dam and i thought u were stepping it up and putting some performance in that truck!

Old 02-21-2009, 02:27 AM
Altair
Dak attack!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by superdak05
as soon as i update i will post pics, but lets make it interesting. have 2 daytime pics and a least one night time pic. i think the night time pics are sweet, or even better have two seperate photo threads, one for daytime and one for nightime.
My camera sucks for nighttime pics, they come out horrible.

Old 02-21-2009, 11:05 AM
lghtngblt02
The RAM Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 23 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by BAdassR/T
dam and i thought u were stepping it up and putting some performance in that truck!
He's doing that too, new LSD, new brakes and new this and new that... and he always tells me hes not loaded... the bisch lol I need to work for Pepsi jk

Originally Posted by Altair
My camera sucks for nighttime pics, they come out horrible.
You need a good friend with a good camera Thats what I do, you have seen my nighttime shots they are amazing. He has some Canon hightech camera that costs a gazillion dollars

Quick Reply: photo thread