3rd Gen Dakota 2005 - 2011 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 3rd Gen Dakota.

Body Kits

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2009 | 10:33 AM
curtiplas
|
Record Breaker
Default Body Kits

Okay so its been a while as I mentioned... there used to be a sticky for aftermarket parts, as far as who's contacted whome and for what and responses/ when products were released.... last I checked there were no body kits for an 05-07 3rd gen (pre face-lift), but I was wondering if anyone has seen any around... preferably something that doesn't look stupid if you don't lower the truck...

Old 03-03-2009 | 11:04 AM
snipingdude
All Star

I dont think its a go yet man...only thing is hoods from carhoods and moores hoods...

I also tried contacting Cervinis recently (about a month ago, they're located here in New Jersey) they're the company that makes the 2nd Gen Dakota Sniper kits....They said they dont have one right now, and that they're working on the Challenger. They said to call them back in about a month to see whats up. We'll see LOL....

Old 03-03-2009 | 11:07 AM
curtiplas
|
Record Breaker

Cool thanks :-D

Old 03-03-2009 | 11:21 AM
snipingdude
All Star

Ok. You made get an urge to call

Talked to the guy, said they're really tight up on the challenger and new 2010 stang...

but he did mention our website without me telling him and said he'll be coming on soon, saying he's looking to sponser some sites and get more feedback...

He did put in our request to at least take a look at our trucks and once the big projects are done, they'll look back at other interests... and he was happy we put in our input.

I could tell though....this guy if more of you guys call him after the summer or near the end of this year, they'll be a little, more hard pressed about us..i can feel it..he took my name and forum name so hopefully something good will happen...

ALSO MODS CALL HIM!!!! He asked if I was an admin or mod but i had to say i could direct you to some LOL...so that'll help a bit.....Im about ot go to school just wanted to see what i could do in 20 min haha

We'll see!! LOL

Old 03-03-2009 | 11:24 AM
curtiplas
|
Record Breaker

Well what's the guys name/number... I'll give him a call... PM me...

Old 03-03-2009 | 11:36 AM
snipingdude
All Star

PM sent.....if anyone else wants to give it a try 1-800-488-6057...

try to talk to the guy that moderates the forums....youll get a girl that has no idea what your talking about and one who does....

if you get that girl that doesnt great...she'll transfer you....if you do then ask to speak to that guy cause she seems like she wants to hang up...but the guy is great and very kind...

All I said was "Hello, Im callingon behalf of my fellow dodge dakota users on dodgeforum.com. We know you create the sniper kit for the 2nd gen dakotas, and were wondering if you plan to visit the 3rd gen dakotas in the future?"

Happy Hunting!

Quick Reply: Body Kits