3rd Gen Dakota 2005 - 2011 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 3rd Gen Dakota.

Wipers

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2009, 07:49 AM
Racinartist
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by baracis
From right outside of the east side, but I worked at Hindel Bowling Alley on 38th street for a few years. Rough neighborhood.
Nice! Puts you pretty close to Pendleton Ave. You spend much time at the "gentlemen's clubs"? lol

As far as a rough neighborhood, I know what you're saying, but when you've spent a lot of time in Newark, Camden, Jersey City, etc that seems tame in comparison.

Old 05-06-2009, 12:44 PM
baracis
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yea bro, Pendleton and 38th was the intersection. Haha, yea, but my white *** wouldn't walk around it at night for too long. Speaking of gentleman's clubs, whenever my mom was out of town my step-dad used to pay me $50 a night to drive him from strip club to strip club because he was way to wasted. But while I was waiting I could cruise around thinking I was hot ****. hahaha, pretty funny. Good times.

Old 05-06-2009, 01:31 PM
Racinartist
All Star

That's funny sh*t bro. I kinda' miss Indy. :/

Old 05-06-2009, 02:59 PM
baracis
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yea, me too. 1 year and 6 months left in the Air Force.

Old 05-07-2009, 04:25 AM
Nocturnal

I had the same problem with my wipers last year. Ended up being the wiper "stick" was bad. By stick I'm refering to the controler that sticks out the side of the steering column. Dealer said there was a short and fixed it under warranty so I don't know what it should cost.

On a bad note - my wipers just starting acting up again this week so I hope this doesn't turn into a yearly thing.

Old 05-07-2009, 06:40 AM
sdsdsd
Captain

Nocturnal I had that same thing the stick short repaired on my truck about a year ago and it's back. I thought well that wasn't the problem must be something else. I think I will just live with it for now.

Quick Reply: Wipers