3rd Gen Dakota 2005 - 2011 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 3rd Gen Dakota.

MyGig presets WTF, its not working.

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2010, 04:42 PM
jettcity1
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MyGig presets WTF, its not working.

After looking at the interactive Chrysler Mygig website, i have tried several attempts at setting my radio presets and i cannot do it. Either i am doing it wrong or my system has an error but i followed it exactly as shown on the interactive tutorial. I hate to take it to the dealer to have someone show me how to set the radio but thats exactly what i am going to have to do. It appears to be a real simple task but my system will not allow me to do it. I have tried everything and hit every possible button combination known to mankind. Does anyone know what i am doing wrong? Help me out if you can.

Old 01-13-2010, 04:45 PM
Tizzy1
Champion
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

You tune the station, pick the preset, touch it with your finger and keep it on the radio until the preset shows your station. Unless you have a Journey.

Old 01-13-2010, 10:53 PM
jettcity1

I will try it once again and see what happens. I find my favorite station and I use the steering wheel controls to access the presets on the radio and push the touch screen for three seconds, sounds easy. I need to access the presets (1-12) after my favorite station is playing and than use the touch screen to "preset" it.This should be an easy task but its kicking my ***.

Old 01-14-2010, 05:37 AM
jettcity1

Same thing over and over, the touch screen beeps and nothing happens. I am going to have to ask an "expert".

Old 01-14-2010, 10:41 PM
Tizzy1
Champion
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

It beeps when you first touch it but keep your finger there until it beeps again. You will see the station setting change.

Quick Reply: MyGig presets WTF, its not working.