3rd Gen Dakota 2005 - 2011 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 3rd Gen Dakota.

All Members Please Read

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2010, 06:25 AM
WTEBOY703
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default All Members Please Read

Tonight 7:00pm 9/11/2010 Korea time or 6:00am ECT or 5:00am MidWest time i was asked about recent posts...and if no one remembers it is this one i was asked about....

this is important please read
I dont know how many of you all know my brother ERIC AKA WTEBOY703...I am on here without him knowing. He told me a few hours ago he got selected for jump school and he is leaving like in a few hours on a plane and will be without internet for about 3 weeks! but he gave me his info so i could get on here to tell you all!

But thats besides the point! My brother over the years in the army has made lot of sacrifices and what not...and i'm tryin to do something special for him. I'm trying to get him headers for his truck...seeing how as I am only 17 and dont have a job its hard! I know this is probably unorthodoxed and probably wont get anywhere but i have 100 bucks set aside for this and i was coming on here to see if anyone would want to possibly donate anything to help my brother get a surprise gift when hes back in the states? I'm sorry if this is innapropriate, but just tryin, parents wont help and just tryinto do something nice for him. So anything would be appreciated but if not i understand. Thanks

Sincerely

Mike Jacques

Not only is this not of my doing. for 1 i dont even have a brother period. I have a best friend that i called my brother in HS that i graduated with and is 22 years old. this was wrongfully done by a fellow soldier....my room mate. I left for jump school but prior to i lent him my computer as he does not have one and gave him the password to my computer so he could use it while i was gone. Now i am finding out this has happened, i confronted my room mate about this. And he is saying he did not do this nor was there anyone else who used it. I have e-mailed Ericermery(sorry if thats spelt wrong) about this after he ?'d me about it and i had no idea until i looked up my past posts. I have requested an e-mail from him stating when and where this was posted and also with his position and title on here. This is being taken up with my chain of command! This is discraceful and fraud. I DO NOT want this reflected on me as i had done this. I make my own money and in no need of hand outs...I am just hoping that yall can believe me and see that i will be taking care of this. I DO SINCERELY APOLOGIZE FOR THE ACTIONS OF MY STUPIDITY IN LETTING MY COMPUTER INTO THE WRONG HANDS! I certainly do hope that the actions of my room mate will not negatively effect on how I am viewed on this forum as i do like the help and support and Friends I have made on here! And again I do APOLOGIZE...But believe me, this will not go unjustified and unpunished. again I AM SINCERELY SORRY for the actions of a military member who should not be serving as he has no moral character,discipline or deserve to wear the uniform! again this will be brought up through my chain of command as soon as i get the e-mail from Ericermery (again sorry if its mis-spelt).

Old 09-11-2010, 07:31 AM
brosh187
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I thought it sounded kinda weird originally....hope ya get a chance to woop him a little

Old 09-11-2010, 10:26 AM
WTEBOY703
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

thank you...print offs of the posts from the posts have been made as well as this one...my First Sergeant and Company Commander have been informed and action is being taken...the Army takes swift action on fraud and i promise this will never happen again. I appreciate you informing me on this so that action could be taken and that i will not be judged on something that I did not do! I appreciate this Eric and i do apologize for this occurence and rest assured it will not be an incident to repeat itself! Will keep ya'll informed on what is happening! The only ? i know will come up that i will be asked is if DF wants to pursue charges of fraud against this individual!? let me know Thank you

SPC Eric Jacques
U.S. Army

Quick Reply: All Members Please Read