3rd Gen Dakota 2005 - 2011 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 3rd Gen Dakota.

Performance Mods

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2005, 03:25 PM
Station
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Performance Mods

I just bought a 3.7 Dakota, and was looking into adding a couple of mods, but I needed some help. I was thinking about adding a cold air intake and a cat-back exhaust to start off, but I was worried about the warranty. From what I read it said that the warranty would still be there, just not covering those specific parts. Also, I wanted to know your opinions for the best exhaust and filter for performance gains with little to no change in gas milage. From what I have read online, I was thinking of getting a K&N FIPK and maybe a Gibson exhaust. Like I said, I'm just looking for some more power with about the same milage.

Old 08-01-2005, 05:42 PM
favoriteson
Default RE: Performance Mods

Have you seen a K&N kit for the 3.7?

Old 08-01-2005, 07:03 PM
Station
Default RE: Performance Mods

No, thats another problem, but I heard that they were due to release one in the next 6 months. Same with the exhaust, all I've seen as of yet is "coming soon". The one thing I wish I knew for sure about was if anyone was releasing some sort of forced induction, but I'm not holding my breath.

Quick Reply: Performance Mods