3rd Gen Dakota 2005 - 2011 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 3rd Gen Dakota.

Roof Rails from a Durango

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2017, 06:57 AM
Kaesyn Phan
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dimesismoneytoo
I believe there was a member here that had a roof rack on his truck. It looked sick. I can't quite remember his name but they are out there.

EDIT:

FOUND IT!!
what grill gaurd is that looks sick. I need one for 2005 dakota too.

Old 03-08-2017, 09:21 PM
ABQLaramie
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The Durango roof rails are about a foot too long for the quad cab. I went to U-Pull and took a pair to see if they would fit before I put the headache rack on. Would have looked a lot like a Frontier or Taco had they fit, but alas Dodge wasn't into the whole "adventure truck" thing when they were making our Daks.

Old 03-08-2017, 09:23 PM
ABQLaramie
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Kaesyn Phan
what grill gaurd is that looks sick. I need one for 2005 dakota too.
Looks like the Hunter brush guard from ePrey: http://www.ebay.com/itm/05-11-Dodge-...pURpya&vxp=mtr

They're only $270, and the seller is the manufacturer, meaning that they actually know what they're talking about, and if they say forget to send you one of the light covers, they have them there and are able to get them to ya quick.

Be forewarned, the FESM bolts and bushings are a well documented PITA...... but the rest of the install is pretty easy!

Quick Reply: Roof Rails from a Durango