3rd Gen Dakota 2005 - 2011 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 3rd Gen Dakota.

New member and need help please.

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2013, 06:00 AM
Total_havoc
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by trotterp2305
i have a 2009 dakota and i have had it for a few months i have fingured out a way to get a 2 inch lift out of it and nerf bars but thats about all you going to get and the 2 inch lift isn't with a kit there is no place to get projectors for our body style bout the best we can do is hid bulbs.
that is pretty much where I am at now. its sad because i really want to do more but it is what it is.

Old 02-02-2013, 07:56 AM
donkeypunch
King Jackass
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by trotterp2305
i have a 2009 dakota and i have had it for a few months i have fingured out a way to get a 2 inch lift out of it and nerf bars but thats about all you going to get and the 2 inch lift isn't with a kit there is no place to get projectors for our body style bout the best we can do is hid bulbs.
Is this one sentence or four? Lets try and use some punctuation, spelling, grammar, etc.

There is actually quite a bit more than just a 2 inch lift and nerf bars for our trucks. Take a look at Tactical Armor Group. They fab some fairly serious bumpers for the front end. Also, Projekt Dirf Fab has made some VERY cool stuff for his truck. I know he sells the tie-rod ends at the very least...

Quick Reply: New member and need help please.