3rd Gen Dakota 2005 - 2011 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 3rd Gen Dakota.

magnumexhaust

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2005, 04:32 PM
pcheyne
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default magnumexhaust

Hello all, this is my first post here so I apologize if this has been asked already. First off, I have an '05 4.7 Club Cab 4x4 6speed. I am looking at putting a flowmaster on it and this company on Ebay "magnumexhaust" sells dual exhaust systems with the pipes custom bent for the 05 dakota and a 40 series deltaflow for $219 plus shipping ($40).
This seems like a good deal but I was wondering if anyone had bought from this company or knew anything about them. Also, for the installation, should I just go to a Meineke or something? I don't have access to a lift so doing it myself is not an option. Any idea how long the install should take? Thanks so much for your help. I've been trying to get an exhaust for a while now and this seems like my best bet.
FYI they also sell the system with the original 40 series and the super 40 for around the same price. I like the delta flow because I want to be able to hear people in the cab but I want it pretty loud outside.
Thanks again.

Old 12-07-2005, 06:14 PM
pcheyne
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: magnumexhaust

Anyone??
Please?

Quick Reply: magnumexhaust