3rd Gen Dakota 2005 - 2011 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 3rd Gen Dakota.

Anybody eles have da itch?

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2006, 11:26 PM
Blu_Dak
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Anybody eles have da itch?

Hi my name is Bob & I have a sickness.......It's called Dirty Truck Syndrome or also know as DTS.I washed it again today.
Were in a good weather pattern for the week soooo why not

Hey Pepper man that logging road has a flip side it,one you can have fun by tossing yur truck into 4X4 mode and f;lying through the mudd & havin fun & the pit fall is well.......Not keepin her clean[:@]

Blu_

Old 02-06-2006, 02:07 AM
shocker88240
Professional

i washed mine on friday, it looks hella sexy...well until we get a little wind, Then it will be covered in dust.....i hate living in the desert...

Old 02-06-2006, 11:30 PM
Blu_Dak
Veteran

ORIGINAL: shocker88240i washed mine on friday, it looks hella sexy...well until we get a little wind, Then it will be covered in dust.....i hate living in the desert...
were abouts do you live,how warm is it there?

Blu_

Old 02-07-2006, 02:45 AM
28this
Veteran
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I gotta big itch to scratch, but it's sooooo cooooooold here right now, the water would freeze before it made it out the water hose. The nominal temperature here right now is about NEGATIVE 43 degrees. That's what it's like though up here in Eielson, Alaska until around mid March when the snow starts to break. BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR....

Old 02-07-2006, 02:55 AM
PEPPERHEAD
Professional

No 4byun-It's a blacktop road. Just we have a massive amount of trucks coming off logging roads and out of the gravel pits. Add that too all the friggin rain and you basically have no hope of a cleqan vehicle this time of the year. But we are in a dry spell and she's still fairly clean.

28this-You in the Air Force? Couldn't think of any other reason to be at Eielson. I did 12 years and seperated in "93". Did time @ Homestead, Kunsan, K.I.Sawyer(can appreciate the cold), and Castle!

TASTE THE HEAT AND ENJOY THE PAIN

Old 02-07-2006, 03:14 AM
28this
Veteran

Yes I'm at the Air Base, But I'm not the service member anymore. The other half is now. I got out of the Marine Corps in '97.

Old 02-08-2006, 11:58 PM
Blu_Dak
Veteran

ORIGINAL: 28this

I gotta big itch to scratch, but it's sooooo cooooooold here right now, the water would freeze before it made it out the water hose. The nominal temperature here right now is about NEGATIVE 43 degrees. That's what it's like though up here in Eielson, Alaska until around mid March when the snow starts to break. BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR....
-43 Holy ****!You da man! IM all set with that extream coldness I don't mind tackling it everynow & again but to live,stay and endure it all season.You da man!
BTW where did you take that avatar pic?was that takin there in the summer,if so could you take one now and post it so I(we) could see what it's like up there now this time of year.
Thank's.

Blu_

Old 02-09-2006, 02:03 AM
28this
Veteran

Click the camera under my avatar and I have a couple pics of the snow around. I'll try and take some more when the sun comes back up and see if I can't get some better shots. During the winter sun doesn't come up til about 10:00 am and goes down around 4:00 pm. Just the opposite in the summer though.

Old 02-09-2006, 02:58 AM
PEPPERHEAD
Professional

That's cool 28. I hope the fishing and hunting has been good too you. And I can appreciaye the cold. K.I.Sawyer was the coldest place I've been too. Had to rub Ivory soap on the door seals to keep em from freezing up. -30 with a -60 wind chill- NO FRIGGIN THANKS!

TASTE THE HEAT AND ENJOY THE PAIN

Old 02-09-2006, 02:56 PM
Frenchy
Banned

You've been to K.I. Sawyer? That's like < 25 minutes away from me!!! I love it there! w00t!