3rd Gen Dakota 2005 - 2011 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 3rd Gen Dakota.

SILVER DASH!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2007, 02:18 PM
Altair
Dak attack!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: SILVER DASH!!!

ORIGINAL: jimboscomp

deeerrrrnn!! lol you got a lot of posts there buddy! haha

Yeah I agree the bezels available for aftermarket systems stink. I thankfully though am not planning on changing out my radio, I'm quite happy with what I paid for. Does anyone know if the UConnect would work with an aftermarket radio system? Just a thought I had a while back. I like the MP3 and 6 disk changer, it's like having a built in iPod lol
Oh you got the good one. I have the lousy base single CD/radio (mine doesn't even have the aux jack, it was standard on all SLT's except the 05 [:@]). Only way I'd be willing to upgrade to another factory unit would be for MyGIG and those are such a ripoff right now it's ridiculous.

Old 09-17-2007, 05:58 PM
jimboscomp
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

haha yyyyeah I got the GOOD one, back when they were still using Infinity for the speakers and amp. My stock system kicks butt!

Old 09-17-2007, 06:43 PM
bkjtimp
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am using the factory6 disc MP3 compatible with Sirius factory head unit and amp. I replaced all 6 speakers however with JL componants and added a 10" sub/amp on the floor behind the drivers seat. It plays pretty well, but the the factory head/amp its not as loud as I'd like with the windows down cruising down the highway....But I do like the look of the factory headunit.

Quick Reply: SILVER DASH!!!