3rd Gen Dakota 2005 - 2011 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 3rd Gen Dakota.

thank you

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2006, 09:23 AM
ezegoin
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: thank you

No offense intended, I was just trying to make sure that people weren't being scammed. (There are a lot of crazies out there who try to take advantage of people.) You posted a pic of a navy guy, I hadn't read of any navy guys dying over there. The media simply reports that a soldier, Marine, airman, or sailor has been killed. I take the time each day to find out the names of those killed in Iraq & Afghanistan. The least that I can do is know their name and not what number casualty they were. As I said in my previous post, If I'm wrong set me straight. You set me straight.

I am sorry for your friends passing.

We cool?

Old 11-23-2006, 01:09 AM
grizzle

im sorry about snapping but you gotta understand what its like not knowing what he did and ur not the first to say that. people always sat we lie cause there are no reports of sailors being killed even though those few of us who where there and are there know better. just a pet peeve of mine. we cool

Old 11-26-2006, 08:01 PM
trucky
Record Breaker
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

sorry to change the subject but this is a military thread so im recycling, no offense to the orignial post cuz i have already paid some respects to that situation. anyways this is my last week in ohio then im shipping off to basic in texas for 6 weeks....next day go to california for 2 years intense flight/language training in the air force. you guys have been fun and helpful and i cant wait to come back in february (back online) and catch up with you all. thanx again.
Travis

Old 11-26-2006, 09:17 PM
grizzle

trucky best of luck. its not easy being military but we have lots of support and i will keep you in mind when i pray everynight. hoorah

Old 11-27-2006, 04:06 PM
trucky
Record Breaker
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

awesome

Old 11-29-2006, 05:18 AM
kikkiagouti

grizzle you'll be in my prayers.