3rd Gen Dakota 2005 - 2011 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 3rd Gen Dakota.

rhino lining

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2007, 07:34 PM
Night_Runner
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: rhino lining

dad considered becoming a rhyno dealer for a while. its 50 bucks worth of material for a job. thats the kind of profit they make.

Old 01-30-2007, 08:12 PM
Night_Runner
Champion

i know, this was a loooooong time ago, just thought about doin it on the side but he did somethin else, sterndrive repair work. it grew huge and now he has his own boat dealership and also has atvs and "go-carts" which are really 50mph offroadingmachines for adults. this too is expanding rapidly

Old 01-30-2007, 11:12 PM
Night_Runner
Champion

you could do it, i had probally 20 friends that would have paid my dad. he said hed do my friends for200...thats 150 profit each, total of 3000. not including whaever hed do it for other people. he already had all supplies needed. it could be a good way to bring in extra cash if you have customers

Old 02-01-2007, 02:34 PM
MonkeyWrench4000
Record Breaker
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

My father is a big spray in liner guy. Me, I like the platic liners, never had rust or any bs like that. When you put dirtbikes and quads in your bed, and palets and other things that "just fit" you realize that denting the bed and scraping the material off can be easily done. Havnt had that with the plastic because it obsorbs so much shock and its can take a hit or two without making a dent in the sheet metal.

The spray in sure does look clean and neat though, maybe next time I'll consider it. This time i got a plastic Penda Skid resister with the skid resistor coating plastic liner. I was quoted $400 i think on a line-x over the rail back when i first bought the truck.

Old 02-01-2007, 11:38 PM
turbot_bird
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: MonkeyWrench4000

My father is a big spray in liner guy. Me, I like the platic liners, never had rust or any bs like that. When you put dirtbikes and quads in your bed, and palets and other things that "just fit" you realize that denting the bed and scraping the material off can be easily done. Havnt had that with the plastic because it obsorbs so much shock and its can take a hit or two without making a dent in the sheet metal.

The spray in sure does look clean and neat though, maybe next time I'll consider it. This time i got a plastic Penda Skid resister with the skid resistor coating plastic liner. I was quoted $400 i think on a line-x over the rail back when i first bought the truck.
I am still woried about that too bending the steel metal because I USE my truck alot.

what does it take to be a dealer?

Quick Reply: rhino lining