3rd Gen Dakota 2005 - 2011 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 3rd Gen Dakota.

Silblade

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2007, 03:20 PM
Casper50
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Silblade

Yeah, I might give it a shot when my OEM ones take a crap. Probably in the fall.

Old 03-14-2007, 06:49 PM
texanrcp
Professional

5 years would be nice but doubtful

Old 03-15-2007, 02:04 PM
HankL
Champion
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

another improver that works with nearly any blade:

http://www.surewipe.com/en/index_800x600.htm

I have not tried the Silblade
but the PIAA silicone blade wiper has not lasted long enough for me compared to the Bosch Micro Edge to justify the much higher PIAA price, so I advise avoiding this one:

http://www.tirerack.com/accessories/...r_silicone.jsp

works well, but wears out too quickly to justify the price

Old 03-15-2007, 03:45 PM
Night_Runner
Champion

just saw an add for rainx's new blade....i guess most blades have 6 pressure points, thats how u get your streaks....this one only has one, and its in the middle, the blade is supposed to flex to your window leaving no streaks...dont have time to search and forgot what rainx called it

Old 03-15-2007, 04:32 PM
curtiplas
Record Breaker

Hmm...I think next person to have their blades go should buy a set of these silblades and review them for us...better yet, we should contact them and tell them the forum wants to review their product and if it works we'll all promote the product (not necisarly using them but just saying they're good)....

Old 03-15-2007, 05:33 PM
Night_Runner
Champion

better yet, we should contact them and tell them the forum wants to review their product and if it works we'll all promote the product (not necisarly using them but just saying they're good)....

IF they went for it, and IF they gave (example) 3 free sets or 3 discounted sets...I am intitled to one of those sets...i brought the product here...curtiplis would get a set, it was his idea....someone better think of a way to decide who gets the other, if there even is another....one way to get the 3rd....would be for the person who contacts them......if they only give 2, its the person that contacts them and me because i brought them to this site... ill be back at 5 to argue my point after someone objects

Old 03-15-2007, 05:35 PM
Night_Runner
Champion

after posting that...

i would say frenchy should talk to the higher ups to see if this is plausable....if so, seeing how he is part of this forum (hes a mod) he should have the right to call....and since yes hes the mod, he is entitled to get the 1st pair over me, yes....but i should get the 2nd

Old 03-15-2007, 05:48 PM
Altair
Dak attack!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The innovision blades I was referring to are exactly like those new rainx ones so these new ones should work great too. I guess innovision must have other blades as well because the ones I had were nothing like the current rainx blades.