3rd Gen Durango 2011+ models

uconnect and iphone running ios 5.1

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2012, 05:50 PM
joe_l
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default uconnect and iphone running ios 5.1

Hi,

I have a 2011 durango with the 430 media center. I just upgraded my iphone to 5.1. Using uconnect and 5.0.1 ios, playing music worked perfectly. After the iphone upgrade, Uconnect now reports no files on my iphone when I connect it via the USB cable.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

Thanks,
Joe

Old 03-13-2012, 04:32 PM
xsdbs
Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hello Joe, I just updated my IPhone 4s to the 5.1 and tried Streaming audio with no issues. May I suggest that you try a reboot of the phone? Hold down the power button and the home button at the same time for about 10 seconds, till the Apple appears, then release them. The phone will finish rebooting. then try it. There have been a few times where a DL has created an issue with a library. In this case, I'd suggest you re sync the phone to iTunes. One of these 2 should get you back on track.

Originally Posted by joe_l
Hi,

I have a 2011 durango with the 430 media center. I just upgraded my iphone to 5.1. Using uconnect and 5.0.1 ios, playing music worked perfectly. After the iphone upgrade, Uconnect now reports no files on my iphone when I connect it via the USB cable.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

Thanks,
Joe

Old 03-15-2012, 12:15 PM
xsdbs
Captain

Joe, just checking to see if you have been able to try these steps and if they were helpful or not. There is another person having a similar issue since his update but I've been using mine since Monday with no issues.

Old 03-15-2012, 06:16 PM
dpayerle

I updated uconnect and the 430 as described elsewhere and it's working fine with iOS 5.1. Just to be clear I did the update before 5.1 came out because I just bought the car and was having problems with streaming on 5.0.

Old 03-15-2012, 08:41 PM
xsdbs
Captain

Great, glad you got it worked out. Was this update the one that I had posted in other locations or posted by mrjeep when he had originally hosted it for me.

Originally Posted by dpayerle
I updated uconnect and the 430 as described elsewhere and it's working fine with iOS 5.1. Just to be clear I did the update before 5.1 came out because I just bought the car and was having problems with streaming on 5.0.

Old 03-17-2012, 07:52 AM
deedubb
Rookie

Mine also worked before and after the recent IOS update

Quick Reply: uconnect and iphone running ios 5.1