3rd Gen Durango 2011+ models

CanvasBack.com and Husky Liners

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2012 | 10:50 PM
SadaraS
|
Professional

I did end up cutting away that corner of the Husky Liner that is in the 3rd Row. It looks much better now. Next time I take photos, when the CanvasBack liner comes in, I'll post a picture of what I cut off and how it looks now.

I'm still waiting on the CanvasBack liner to come in. It's the last of everything I ordered that I am still waiting on.

Old 07-31-2012 | 11:38 PM
GizmoDurango
Veteran

Looks Good! Much better than the cheesy mats I have I may have to invest in some. Thanks for sharing.

Old 08-08-2012 | 09:34 AM
SadaraS
|
Professional

I wanted to come back to this thread and add a tip. I ended up taking out my weather tech floor mats for cleaning a couple of days ago. I wiped them all down with the rag I was using that happened to have Armor All on it. Since then, foot prints are not "sticking" to the floor mats nearly as well. They are a little slick though, which is a downside. But, I can deal with a little slickness since it's keep the foot prints at bay.

Old 08-08-2012 | 09:47 AM
safford197
Professional

I remember my dad's old work truck came stock with a floor that looked just like these. Won't a stain protectant work? I looked at the prices for these things and OMG, I think I'd go for a high level detail and let someone suck up all the hair and steam out all the stains before I drove around in something that covers up the nice carpet - just my $.02

Old 08-08-2012 | 09:52 AM
SadaraS
|
Professional

Originally Posted by safford197
I remember my dad's old work truck came stock with a floor that looked just like these. Won't a stain protectant work? I looked at the prices for these things and OMG, I think I'd go for a high level detail and let someone suck up all the hair and steam out all the stains before I drove around in something that covers up the nice carpet - just my $.02
Meh, everyone has their own likes and dislikes. I happen to like the mats.... and with two kids and two dogs, it's the right choice for me.

Old 08-08-2012 | 05:28 PM
Scalpel

looks great...this is exactly what my first "mod" will be.

Old 08-08-2012 | 07:42 PM
Waynead
Veteran

I just got my Citadel yesterday and I got the rubber mats from the dealer. Since the third row will never be used, I was disappointed to see that Weathertech doesn't have a cargo liner yet. But something told me to hang on to the liner from the ML500 I got rid of, and I'm glad I did. It fits very well, with the mat from the area behind the third row overlapping it.

Old 08-09-2012 | 08:56 AM
SadaraS
|
Professional

Here's photos of the CanvasBack!

Sorry for the excessive number of photos. However, it covers a lot of space and I wanted to share as much as I could about this.

If you ever decide to order one, they are made to order and it will be a couple of weeks before it arrives.

Oh and it came with two dog bones, which I happily gave to my two dogs...

I'm very pleased with it, it'll protect the carpet decently. Now it's time for me to get a pet divider for the back so I can keep my dogs from visiting me in the front seat and getting hair all over my beautiful Durango.

This is the Canvas on the back of the 2nd Row seats:

Back of the 3rd row Seats, while they are up:

Zipper for between the third row seats:

Old 08-09-2012 | 08:59 AM
SadaraS
|
Professional

I just looked at those photos again.... sheeeeeesh....... you can tell which of the front row seats I have to clean regularly. My son sits on the right side (2nd row of course) and he's good for putting his dirty shoes all over the back of the seat in front of him!!! Big swirls of Armor All showing there.... :eyeroll:

Old 08-09-2012 | 02:57 PM
Scalpel

looks like you got that thing protected very well...do you happen to have the part number for the 3rd row husky mats?

Thanks

Quick Reply: CanvasBack.com and Husky Liners