3rd Gen Durango 2011+ models

2012 Durango, does lift gate glass open?

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2012 | 02:30 PM
baum
Professional

Originally Posted by SadaraS
Baum, that's why we own a Dodge Ram TRUCK! There isn't a chance on this drought infested earth that I will allow anything construction like, mulch like, or even remotely dirty to be hauled around in my purdy new Durango!

See to me a vehicle is meant to be used for what it need to be used for. weather it be for the family or lumber you can clean up any mess that may happen from either

Old 08-09-2012 | 03:48 PM
SadaraS
Professional

Honestly I don't know, I have a Crew and the options there... *shrug*

Old 08-09-2012 | 06:37 PM
Trace3rd
Professional

Dont get me wrong, we both realy like the Durango, but it would be great if im just overlooking the adjustable peddles, where is the switch? We have a 2012, Citadel, AWD, Hemi, Sunroof, Captains with walk through, there are not many options it doesnt have, so if it were available we should have it right?

Old 08-10-2012 | 10:02 AM
DodgeCares
Champion

Originally Posted by Trace3rd
Dont get me wrong, we both realy like the Durango, but it would be great if im just overlooking the adjustable peddles, where is the switch? We have a 2012, Citadel, AWD, Hemi, Sunroof, Captains with walk through, there are not many options it doesnt have, so if it were available we should have it right?
Trace,

Everything I could find on the pedals indicate all the 2012 Durango's came with non-adjustable pedals, sales code XA8. Perhaps SadaraS gets the feeling of the pedals moving when the memory option is hit as the seat and steering wheel may move giving this effect???

Old 08-10-2012 | 10:06 AM
CMil527
Champion

Originally Posted by DodgeCares
Trace,

Everything I could find on the pedals indicate all the 2012 Durango's came with non-adjustable pedals, sales code XA8. Perhaps SadaraS gets the feeling of the pedals moving when the memory option is hit as the seat and steering wheel may move giving this effect???
+1... no adjustable pedal option i've ever seen!

Old 08-10-2012 | 11:08 AM
Trace3rd
Professional

Chris,
Thanks so much for the reply, I thought I was overlooking something that should be easy to find. Would you mind looking at my my questions on the 2 other posts I have replied to, one on turning off the door chime when the drivers door is open and the vehicle is in ACC, and another on what is included in Chrysler P/N 1GQ78HDAAE? Thanks again.

Trace

Old 08-10-2012 | 11:39 AM
DodgeCares
Champion

Originally Posted by Trace3rd
Chris,
Thanks so much for the reply, I thought I was overlooking something that should be easy to find. Would you mind looking at my my questions on the 2 other posts I have replied to, one on turning off the door chime when the drivers door is open and the vehicle is in ACC, and another on what is included in Chrysler P/N 1GQ78HDAAE? Thanks again.

Trace

I posted on the door chime question in the other thread and am looking up the part number you provided. Just looking at the part number it kind of looks to me that it is a replacement part not a kit. Kit parts generally start with an 8 and are not usually trim specific. Seeing all the non-numeric letters tells me that part is specifically for your trim color but I will check and let you know.

Old 06-12-2015 | 09:18 AM
RUFFRYDER LES
Default hi

I have the 2013 Durango do anyone know of a shop in NY where rear glass can be modified to open

Old 06-13-2015 | 03:38 PM
GotRPM
Professional
Cool

Any shop with a hammer can do it. Modifying it to close again will require a trip to the glass install shop. Repeat as required.

j/k. I know of no one who has reported this modification in the past three years since this thread has been dead.

Last edited by GotRPM; 06-13-2015 at 03:40 PM.

Quick Reply: 2012 Durango, does lift gate glass open?