3rd Gen Durango 2011+ models

FOR SALE in San Diego! Wasn't able to post in Classifieds... Shipping available!

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2012, 01:30 PM
sdquattro
Amateur
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FOR SALE in San Diego! Wasn't able to post in Classifieds... Shipping available!

Hey all,

I have a set of chrome door handle covers (w/ driver side key hole and driver and passenger smart button hole) and mirror covers (for mirrors with external turn indicator) for sale. Bought them on ebay for $69.99 and no longer have a need for them as I traded in my 2012 for a 2013 which already has the chrome handles. The brand is Kramer and each piece is made of thick, durable plastic and I tested each piece to ensure that they fit properly... and they do! All pieces have 3M adhesive to attach to your OEM parts. Looking to sell for $40 and buyer pays shipping. Local pick up in San Diego preferred.

Here is the item: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jeep-Grand-C...fb7dba&vxp=mtr

Also, I have a set of OEM Dodge Floormats for sale, which I also purchased on ebay. Will let these go for $60 and buyer pays shipping. Brand new, never installed and still in the plastic wrapper it came in. Dealer was able to include the Weathertec mats so I don't have any use for these.

Here is the item: http://www.ebay.com/itm/11-13-2013-D...c358d0&vxp=mtr

Last, I have the OEM floormats out of my 2013 Crew. Used for 12 miles which was from the dealer to my house! They are the same as the mats above, however the "DODGE" is place horizontally towards the bottom of the mat and there are no red stripes on the logo. $50 and they are all yours! Shipping to be paid by the purchase of course.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Feel free to contact me at anytime.

Thanks,
Mark
mkays4@gmail.com

Quick Reply: FOR SALE in San Diego! Wasn't able to post in Classifieds... Shipping available!