3rd Gen Durango 2011+ models

New Durango

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2012, 07:56 PM
Afmatt
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Durango

My wife has a 2012 Durango (Crew w/ Hemi) that she's had for about 6 months. Just recently, the car will simply turn off every once in awhile at a complete stop or when putting the car in reverse. The dealership was unable to duplicate the problem (because it doesn't happen every time) and therefore can not look into any issues. Does anyone here know what the issue could be?

Old 11-30-2012, 09:18 AM
DodgeCACares
Record Breaker
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Afmatt
My wife has a 2012 Durango (Crew w/ Hemi) that she's had for about 6 months. Just recently, the car will simply turn off every once in awhile at a complete stop or when putting the car in reverse. The dealership was unable to duplicate the problem (because it doesn't happen every time) and therefore can not look into any issues. Does anyone here know what the issue could be?

Afmatt,

When did you first start to notice that this was happening? Is it at any particular time, for example, when the vehicle is first started in morning or is it random?

If you'd like to PM me your VIN# and the name of your servicing dealer, I'd be happy to look into this for you.

Old 11-30-2012, 11:59 AM
sdquattro
Amateur

Good on ya Katie aka DodgeCaCares! You're always willing to lend a helping hand...

Last edited by sdquattro; 11-30-2012 at 05:00 PM.
Old 11-30-2012, 01:43 PM
Afmatt

Totally random. I'm currently traveling home, but I can get you the VIN# later tonight. Thanks!

Quick Reply: New Durango