3rd Gen Durango 2011+ models

Lockpick and factory rear entertainment system

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2013, 12:35 PM
jwr9152
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lockpick and factory rear entertainment system

I've looked around and haven't seen it, but has anyone figured out how to play your iphone though the lockpick to the factory rear entertainment system. I can hook up to the auxiliary inputs in the back seat and watch on either screen, but if I use the Iphone hook up I only get video on the front screen. I must be doing something wrong.

Also, does anyone know what wires to tap into for video and audio on the second row auxiliary inputs. I want to hide all the cables instead of having rca wires plugged in. My youngest already stepped on one and broke the end off. I took it all apart thinking I could just tap into some rca cables on the backside, but their are six wires coming from the 3 rca inputs. So know I'm not sure what to do.

Thanks

Old 01-27-2016, 04:01 PM
jblakeney
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2014 Durango with Rear entertainment

Hey, I am all about streaming video and external storage rather than DVD's. Trying to figure out a way to use a hard drive or stream to the DVD screens.

Have you figured anything out with splicing into the AUX ports? I was looking at doing the same thing then adding a drive and media player under the passenger seat or something.

Thought about Rax Jailbreaker and Lockpic but both are pricey and have their pros and cons but not for what i really want.

Let me know if you figured out some solution

Quick Reply: Lockpick and factory rear entertainment system