3rd Gen Durango 2011+ models

Getting the Old Girl's Scratches Fixed

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2013, 01:06 PM
D3-Blk-Hemi
Professional
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Getting the Old Girl's Scratches Fixed

Last week I had my small trailer jump off the hitch and ram the back right rear (tightened the hitch receiver nut a little more from its already snug fit, so it doesn't happen again). Luckily I was not traveling that fast (25 mph) and the trailer weight was not that great (500 lbs) to cause that much damage ($1,400.00). So I have decided to get her fixed and add some other items to the list. Since the Citadel didn't come with color matching lower trim or wheel well flares like the R/T. I'm having the Auto Body Shop order me the primed parts and paint them as part of this fix. No I didn't scam the insurance company I asked the shop to keep those separate. From a cost standpoint it pays to add these small items since the prep and paint is already being supplied. Hopefully it turns out really nice.

I'm not going to get the lower side sills (below the chrome) replaced and painted since they get to much wear from road debris. Just going to keep that area well treated with 3M's Bumper Treatment.

Old 05-30-2013, 10:03 AM
safford197
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Way to go, that's making lemonade out of the lemons life threw at you... Sounds like a nice mod - nice to see a pic.

Quick Reply: Getting the Old Girl's Scratches Fixed