3rd Gen Durango 2011+ models

Hypertech install pics

Old 08-26-2013, 12:14 PM
rvarner
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SLAINTE06
Thank for the pics, you see that cover on the negative terminal, I dont have one of those, thats what I probalby hit with my fuse box. You guys know if there is a part number for that? Also Steve, as much as it really and truly beats me up, like the new signature pic
Yep, i thought that was the piece you were missing. Buy another Hypertech, Fin, and install it in this location. I would suggest putting some good tape around the main harness going into the main Hypertech unit just to help with any water getting in there, but I don't think that will be an issue. Just don't take a water hose to the engine bay!! Never understood that.

Old 08-26-2013, 12:25 PM
rvarner
Professional

Let me explain my pics...

1st - pic - where I installed the main HT unit under the negative battery terminal and factory harness.

2nd - pic - the HT harness following the factory wiring harness down the side then under the fuse box.

3rd pic - Main HT harness at the split in the harness going under the engine cover. This picture also shows the Cam Position Sensor to the lower left of the HT harness entering the engine cover. HT plug is already plugged in.

4th pic - Shows the MAP sensor at the back of the engine bay with the HT plug already plugged into it. YOU WILL NEED A SMALL STEP LADDER TO REACH IT.

5th pic - shows the air temp sensor at the front of the engine bay at the airbox with the HT sensor already plugged in.

I hope this helps some and please send any questions my way. I am happy to help.

Thanks again Steve, and I too love the new Sig pic. Makes my want those wheels! Do they come in Gloss black? Can you PM me the specs of them and where you got them and how much they set you back if you don't mind?

Originally Posted by FSTDANGO3
Here are Rich's install pics:

Old 08-26-2013, 12:59 PM
FSTDANGO3
Champion

Yes Gloss Black is available 20x9 35 backspacing
Stockwheelsolutions.com

Old 08-26-2013, 03:00 PM
rvarner
Professional