3rd Gen Durango 2011+ models

Dual exhaust?

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2013, 04:47 PM
50 SHADES OF MINERAL GRAY
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dual exhaust?

2013 SXT....as your looking from behind, the exhaust is on the right side...on the left side there is an identical "punch out" - my question is, is that really something that can be "punched" out to make it dual exhaust or is it a lot more involved than I think / hope?

Old 10-20-2013, 08:06 PM
hairless_ape
Rookie

There's only 3 part numbers for the rear bumper cover...w/o reverse sensor and blind spot detector, with reverse sensor and blind spot detector, with reverse sensor and without blinspot detector. So yes, it's that simple, and the way it's done for Durangos that come with factory dual exhaust.

And a hemi catback will bolt right up to your SXT. In fact the SXT Rallye comes with a hemi catback as factory equipment.

Old 10-21-2013, 06:50 AM
50 SHADES OF MINERAL GRAY
Rookie

thanks APE...appreciate the info

Old 10-21-2013, 10:49 PM
MG2012CREW
Professional

Originally Posted by 50 SHADES OF MINERAL GRAY
2013 SXT....as your looking from behind, the exhaust is on the right side...on the left side there is an identical "punch out" - my question is, is that really something that can be "punched" out to make it dual exhaust or is it a lot more involved than I think / hope?
Fyi, I have a magnaflow dual exhaust with xpipe for sale made specifically for the v6 it has about 200 miles on it.

Old 10-22-2013, 09:13 AM
IlliniJeeper
Rookie

Originally Posted by hairless_ape
There's only 3 part numbers for the rear bumper cover...w/o reverse sensor and blind spot detector, with reverse sensor and blind spot detector, with reverse sensor and without blinspot detector. So yes, it's that simple, and the way it's done for Durangos that come with factory dual exhaust.

And a hemi catback will bolt right up to your SXT. In fact the SXT Rallye comes with a hemi catback as factory equipment.
As a Design Engineer, I love this design philosophy. It makes everyone's lives easier.

Quick Reply: Dual exhaust?