3rd Gen Durango 2011+ models

Looking for a nice rumble

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2014, 04:04 PM
Gqjeff
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

always had a hard time ripping out SS and replacing with SS. You would think more companies would have a brain like Gibson doing an axel back at 1/3 the cost of total cat back. Magnaflow and Borla are you listening???

Old 02-24-2014, 04:07 PM
SLAINTE06
All Star

Yup and thats why I went with it, was the cost factor. Notice another 2012 out there added the Gibson too. Thing sounds mean, love it. Little drone on the highway but to be expected. Want to do a better video for you guys but havent had a chance yet. Prob going to try and get the tips painted this week, if my crazies give me a few minutes, and will do a video after that.

Old 02-24-2014, 04:20 PM
Gqjeff
Veteran

bro, how bad is the drone and do u have it if u pop it out of 6th gear on HW?

Old 02-24-2014, 04:42 PM
SLAINTE06
All Star

You know the D seems to shift pretty quick, too quick IMO. Once you get up to 70, 80 its fine, but stop and go, you will definitely hear it. I never did a mod like this before so cant be too technical with ya Geff, I think biggest thing too is getting used to it, as I really never had it before. Ill try and remember camera tomorrow and get you an inside cab perspective. For most part kids have IPAD going or else music on a a decent level so never really notice it. Google durango gibson, another guy has a 30 sec clip out there too, really sounds mean.

Old 02-24-2014, 04:55 PM
Gqjeff
Veteran

Thanks Man, I don't mind the drone at all just not sure the wife would like it round trip 60 miles a day LOL...

Old 02-24-2014, 05:02 PM
SLAINTE06
All Star

This is my baby, wifey has the sequoia. She did say she was in bedroom Saturday and heard me coming down the street to the house. So if I was planning on sneaking out to golf anytime soon, those days are over

Old 02-24-2014, 05:05 PM
Gqjeff
Veteran

I don't have to sneak out for golf. When the weather is warm that's a given LOL..

Old 02-24-2014, 07:22 PM
SlvrSnake
Rookie

Originally Posted by Gqjeff
I don't have to sneak out for golf. When the weather is warm that's a given LOL..

Reminds me of an old joke about golfing I always liked. Enjoy...

Four married guys go golfing over the weekend and on Sunday during the 3rd hole the following conversation ensued.

First Guy: "Man, you have no idea what I had to do to be able to come out golfing this weekend. I had to promise my wife that I will paint every room in the house next weekend."

Second Guy: "That`s nothing, I had to promise my wife that I will build her a new deck for the pool."

Third Guy: "Man, you both have it easy! I had to promise my wife that I will remodel the kitchen for her."

They continue to play the hole when they realized that the fourth guy has not said a word.

So they ask him. "You haven`t said anything about what you had to do to be able to come golfing this weekend. What`s the deal?"

Fourth Guy: "That`s easy! I just set my alarm for 5:30am. When it goes off, I shut off my alarm, give the wife a poke and say, `Golf Course or Intercourse?`
So she says, `Wear your sweater.`"

Old 02-25-2014, 11:33 PM
MG2012CREW
Professional

Originally Posted by 50 SHADES OF MINERAL GRAY
I'd also like to hear from fellow 3.6 owners who have swapped out their stock muffler...possibly for a Magnaflow or Flowmaster? Also looking for a nice deep rumble! nothing too loud, just want others to know I'm coming.

I'm selling a magnaflow from my '12 V6.

Looking for a nice rumble-magnaflow-v6.jpg

Old 02-26-2014, 09:45 AM
Gqjeff
Veteran

Well if I'm the 4th guy I would wake up at 5am and do both lmao...

Quick Reply: Looking for a nice rumble