3rd Gen Durango 2011+ models

Best Warranty Deal........

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2014, 09:02 PM
WannaV-8
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Best Warranty Deal........

Decided to buy a warranty for my 2013 R/T as I have 11,076 miles and am still within the one year 12k break on pricing. Really like this car and it's been terrific so far. Contemplated the 5/60 Chrysler MaxCare which covers everything for $790 (except the usual like hoses, paint, glass, brakes etc.,); then looked at the 5/70 for $1025, but decided to go 6/70 in case I do get a 2nd fun car and put less miles on the Durango. For an extra $70 I get another year......this place is very reasonable for factory warranty. I'll pass it on if anyone is shopping.

Harold Zeigler Automotive Group
info@chryslerfactoryplans.com
www.ChryslerFactoryPlans.com

Old 05-25-2014, 07:52 PM
shelbymopar89
Veteran
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I bought the one from the guys that you linked, but I got the lifetime with a $100 deductible for $2600 for my 11 R/T. Like you, I love the vehicle and plan to keep it for a long time. I was nervous at first to spend that kind of $ over the net without knowing the company. It turned out well, just as I had hoped. I received the official paper week about a week and a half after purchasing the warranty. Then it showed up on the Chrysler Web site. Ironically, I used it for the first time this past week with no issues. At 45K miles my right front strut was making a terrible noise over bumps. They replaced it and I left with $100 out of my pocket for a $348 repair. I am keeping track of the $ spent till I break even. I would not worry about buying from them.

Quick Reply: Best Warranty Deal........