3rd Gen Durango 2011+ models

JBA is looking for a 3rd gen Durango in So. Cal for FREE headers!

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2015, 06:30 PM
Mike13RT
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well we left Dustin a voice mail and also sent JBA R&D an email. Now we are just waiting for a response to set up details. Like I said I'll keep you guys posted.

Old 02-20-2015, 06:17 PM
Mike13RT

Ok we are all setup to drop off the Durango on Monday morning ! I'm very excited after talking to Dustin at JBA... C.A.R.B. legal shorty headers are the focus. They are considering a mid pipe and catback as well.

Old 02-21-2015, 02:47 AM
unxpctd

Originally Posted by Mike13RT
Ok we are all setup to drop off the Durango on Monday morning ! I'm very excited after talking to Dustin at JBA... C.A.R.B. legal shorty headers are the focus. They are considering a mid pipe and catback as well.
Awesome! Keep us updated!

Old 02-21-2015, 08:16 PM
Hemibuck
Veteran

Awesome! Yes we need a set of mid with high flow cats to go with these shorties. We will see a nice little bump with both of those along with a catback, intake and tune. I'm guessing this is going to help with that mid range lag we have.

Old 02-23-2015, 09:16 PM
Mike13RT

Just wanted to give everyone an update. . My Durango was dropped off at JBA R&D this morning ! They confirmed the shorty headers and catback exhaust, but sounded iffy on the midpipe and high flow cats. I'll know exactly what they decided in about 2 weeks when I pick up the truck.

Old 02-23-2015, 09:39 PM
unxpctd

Tough to wait two weeks....so here's hoping its worth it!

Good luck! Keep us updated!

Old 02-24-2015, 01:34 PM
Hemibuck
Veteran

Just wanted to give everyone an update. . My Durango was dropped off at JBA R&D this morning ! They confirmed the shorty headers and catback exhaust, but sounded iffy on the midpipe and high flow cats. I'll know exactly what they decided in about 2 weeks when I pick up the truck.
Nice man glad you were able to get on it so fast. Wow for you to get a full system that is awesome! Even if you don't get the mid's you will still see a nice bump in overall performance. Do you have a tune? If not your going to want to get one to really feel the difference. I'm really hoping they do the mids though. It will really complete the system. Super stoked for you man!

Old 02-28-2015, 10:17 PM
Mike13RT

I can't wait to get the durango back ! So I am on the fence about my next mods.. I keep reading about hemifever tune.. thinking that will be next and an intake. Mopar/volant. Can't decide yet

Old 03-01-2015, 11:25 AM
Hemibuck
Veteran

I can't wait to get the durango back ! So I am on the fence about my next mods.. I keep reading about hemifever tune.. thinking that will be next and an intake. Mopar/volant. Can't decide yet
Yes that is what I have done. You won't regret it at all! I went with the Mopar intake just so they don't say anything about it at the dealer. It was easy to install and with the tune it's really a different ride. Can't wait for the headers. Did you hear if they did mids for you?

Old 03-06-2015, 11:46 PM
Mike13RT

Well guys ... some disappointing news. JBA tried and couldn't get the shorties to work. So unfortunately they only did the catback exhaust. The catback does sound very good.. but I was really hoping for headers. I'm sure you guys are as disappointed as I am.

Quick Reply: JBA is looking for a 3rd gen Durango in So. Cal for FREE headers!