Interior Colors of Durango

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2015, 01:20 PM
cwilliamt
Amateur
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Interior Colors of Durango

All -

I'm a current owner of a 2012 Crew (silver with a light-color leather interior with light-color carpet). I've always preferred light color interiors.

I was looking at new Durangos on-line the other day...at the Dodge "build your own" site. Depending on the model/level Durango one selects to "build" there seems to be few options of interior color...there are some nice interior leather/cloth, seat & dash "uppers" that are light-colored...but the carpet in every configuration I put together only allows for black carpet. Am I missing something, or did Dodge do away with all carpet other than black?

Maybe I'm just being dumb (totally possible) but is there still a way to order a Durango with a carpet color other than black?

Thanks!

Old 12-28-2015, 02:05 PM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 349 Likes on 310 Posts

That's been my experience lately. Seems like black carpet is all that's offered these days.

Old 01-14-2016, 10:19 PM
wi-steve
Veteran
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I've got that same warm grey in my 2012 D. I think it's a great looking color, but I really got it because I knew the black would look like hell with my nearly white yellow lab riding in the car.

I've been told that almost everyone else wants black carpet though, and selling a car with light carpet is a problem.

My problem with the light interior is that my kids kick the seat backs a bit and they don't clean up well.

Steve

Old 01-15-2016, 10:11 AM
cwilliamt
Amateur
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

...not hard to sell a car with a light interior to me...and you, Steve.

I have two light tan/white dogs who ride around with me...and that is why light interior is better...I gladly trade off my two kids scuff marks on the back of the seats!

I'm not giving up...I suppose to really find out if they will build one with light carpeting I'll have to actually try and order one...I'm not there yet, but soon.

Quick Reply: Interior Colors of Durango