3rd Gen Durango 2011+ models

dodge durango 2012 no bus problem

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2018, 02:56 PM
haitham
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default dodge durango 2012 no bus problem

first sorry for my bad english. i have 2012 dodge durango crew for a year now.the problem began after week from buying it, the car run mechanically fine but suddenly the odometer stop working and show "no bus" along side with radio, air conditioning, front windows they all stops, lights freeze, security light freeze. after 20-30 seconds the car back to normal like nothing happened, this case happened to me like 10 time a week , i changed the fuse box, the odometer, the radio, door controller but nothing change. please any idea how to solve this issue

Old 03-15-2018, 03:06 PM
haitham
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i mange one time to connect a witech device to the car and i got this

Old 03-15-2018, 09:47 PM
SHO Rod
All Star
Received 27 Likes on 27 Posts

I'd start by confirming that the battery connections are clean and tight, and that the battery is less than 5 years old. If the battery is more than 5 years old (and honestly, if it's more than 3 years old this wouldn't be a bad idea) and you plan to keep the truck for awhile, I'd consider replacing the battery anyway just to make sure that's not the source of the issues you're experiencing.

If that doesn't seem to be the source of the issue, then check all the fuses that could be related to the body control module and instrumentation and make sure they are in place and not blown.

-Rod

Quick Reply: dodge durango 2012 no bus problem