3rd Gen Durango 2011+ models

Northeast Dealer Discounts

Old 01-22-2019, 10:15 AM
kaydwilliams
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Northeast Dealer Discounts

Currently, we are looking to add a 18 or 19 SRT to our garage by trading our 17 Explorer Sport.
I've been working with Marco Brown at Ourisman Clarksville who I found on the Jeep forum and is offering 6.25% below invoice, which yields an $8700 discount on a B5 Blue Mopar '18 they have on the showroom floor ($74519.06 with destination included). Their processing fee is also only $300.00 so that's an added bonus.

I'm wondering if any dealers up further in the Northeast Region can even touch this deal. It seems as though it's worth driving 3.5 hours if this is the best discount in the northeast. He's also offering the same deal if I were to order a 2019 SRT, so the wife and I are contemplating saving a little money and ordering a B5 Blue 2019.

As much as I would love to make the trip down, Its become extremely hard to make the trip down to Maryland in my line of work. I'll also post Marco's information for those who are in his area and looking for a great deal on a Durango or even a Hellcat.

So, if you know of any dealer discounts, or have dealt with Marco, please comment!

Marco Brown- 571.338.3345 - orderingourismanjeep@gmail.com

Have a great day everyone,
K. Gantt-Williams
Pittsburgh, PA

37/250

Old 01-22-2019, 03:09 PM
SHO Rod
All Star
Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts

That's a nice looking Durango. I hope that blue paint holds up better than the similar blue from GM in the 80's!

-Rod

Old 01-23-2019, 10:51 AM
kaydwilliams
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SHO Rod
That's a nice looking Durango. I hope that blue paint holds up better than the similar blue from GM in the 80's!

-Rod
We're hoping so as well. Were relatively young, so we don't believe that we will own the vehicle for anything more than 7 years (USAA Financing), so I hope we dont own it when things start to deteriorate.

That B5 Blue/Daytona shade is too irresistible to pass up for me! However, the lady wants something that blends in better....so its between the Black and Granite CCs. Not a fan of that cherry red color.

-Kayd

Last edited by kaydwilliams; 01-23-2019 at 12:26 PM.
Old 01-24-2019, 03:07 PM
RamedHemi
Professional
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

My favorite color is the Octaine red, in my opinion the nicest color offered for 2018-2019. Its definitely not your normal maroon color. Dark and bold and looks sick with blacktop. Is the Granite the primer looking color? Rarely see that one the road. Not a great color for the Durango. Sorry if I offended anyone....

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Northeast Dealer Discounts