3rd Gen Durango 2011+ models

Technical Support | Dodge Durango SRT (2019) Instrument Panel Cluster MpH to KmH

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2022, 03:10 AM
ParadiseSeeker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2019 Durango SRT | Instrument Panel Cluster MpH to KmH

Hi!

I live in Austria, Europe and bought a Dodge Durango SRT (2019) that came with the US instrument panel cluster and MpH / Fahrenheit, but I can’t get used to it. The Uconnect was converted to European version with European maps. I really want to change the instrument panel cluster to the Canadian/Export KmH / Celsius version, part number 68402455AD. This unit is absolute identical, and only has the KmH and Celsius lettering.

Can you please tell me what to consider when exchanging the cluster? Or where to get technical support? This would really help a lot. Thx and greets from Austria, Alex

Last edited by ParadiseSeeker; 02-16-2022 at 04:31 AM.
Old 02-16-2022, 11:29 AM
DDCREW
Professional
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I downloaded the 2019 Dodge Durango SRT owner's manual from the Mopar site and on page 144 it shows how to change from mph to kph. The instrument cluster description starts on page 138-139 and it describes how to navigate the menu items to display what you want to see.

Old 02-17-2022, 06:40 AM
ParadiseSeeker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DDCREW
I downloaded the 2019 Dodge Durango SRT owner's manual from the Mopar site and on page 144 it shows how to change from mph to kph. The instrument cluster description starts on page 138-139 and it describes how to navigate the menu items to display what you want to see.
Thx for your comment. Only the middle section is digital and can be changed, but not the left (speedometer) and right element (temp, tank). I just need to know if it is possible to exchange the US instrument panel cluster against the Canadian/Export version.

Quick Reply: Technical Support | Dodge Durango SRT (2019) Instrument Panel Cluster MpH to KmH