3rd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 3rd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

Sc 3865 Why did I wait so long?!?

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2010, 06:38 PM
rocket23
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Talking Sc 3865 Why did I wait so long?!?

I got a deal thanks too bullit, And spent the money. Today, (I hadn't slept in twenty four hours so be kind if I screw up worse than normal typing wise)I installed the sc 87 tune. I first did the advanced 91 tune and took it out on a test run. Let's just say I had trouble getting my *** from the seat when done. Truck actually kicked like a mule! I'm on a tankful of 89 so Thats why I'm running the 87 tune. I coulda went back too stock, But I was curious bout this option, and I only have this tank then I will go advanced again and run the 91 tune. With the next tankful of 91.
Baby steps for me, I still gotta download the daq's and the tm ,tranny shifts and psi tunes. But it's in and I'm happy so far with the results. I'm new at this so any ideas let'em fly. Thats why we're here.:ic on_twisted:

Old 07-08-2010, 07:08 PM
dirtydog
Moderate User
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 19 Likes on 9 Posts

I dunno why you waited so long either..haha

You should check out the Superchips thread in the Tech area. Sticky up top. There's a whole lotta pages to sift through but lots of good info in there.

Quick Reply: Sc 3865 Why did I wait so long?!?