3rd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 3rd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

new rim questions

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2010, 03:26 AM
sbsga
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new rim questions

hey guys,
Ive got a few questions, Im going to be getting the 20" rockstar rims in the next 2 weeks or so. Part of that process will be selling the 20"s that I have. Basically I want to know what you guys would ask for them? They have a few minor imperfections(have to really look at them close to see it). Another question I have is backspacing/offset? Can you explain it to me? The specs are as follows: Offset -24mm, and backspacing is 4.56. Basically I would like to know what kind of difference im looking at from the factory 20". Any help would be much appreciated.

Old 08-02-2010, 12:13 PM
luckydt
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

sbsga if your talking about the new factory OEM rims shown in your signature it seems most guys are picking up just the rims for around 500-600. I was able to sell my factory OEM rims with brand new tires for $1,200 plus shipping, but mine were about as perfect as you can get. I have 20" rockstars if if my memory serves me right with the same back spacing. How wide are yours? mine are 10" wide. If thats what you have then because of state law in WI i had to run fender flares as your not allowed to have you tires stick past your fenders.

Old 08-02-2010, 12:41 PM
HammerZ71
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts

Quick Reply: new rim questions